• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Rage Just did what I said that I would never do... Lost my Virginity

FaceYourDarkness

You don't know me bruv!
bro this is a massage parlour. the girls rotate daily. you want me to just go in there ask for a pic and walk out? this aint adult work with tons of pics and shit. it's a small step up from a brothel

It's a massage parlour. Ok and she was bitchy to you at the end? Was she aware you was a virgin and your technique for fucking would be level rookie?

WhatTicksMeOff

Regular
See how fast you did that. Only a troll has that handle on photoshop

Drop this sad pathetic larp lol you joker
Man, I don't even know why I'm trying to convince you of anything. no offense dude, but you seem extremely low iq or are you just messing with me?

you dont know what inspect element is and you seem to be losing your mind that one prossie said she wants to be pleasured? honestly, im more worried that you don't know what inspect element is... i wonder how many scams you've fallen for

FaceYourDarkness

You don't know me bruv!
Man, I don't even know why I'm trying to convince you of anything. no offense dude, but you seem extremely low iq or are you just messing with me?

you dont know what inspect element is and you seem to be losing your mind that one prossie said she wants to be pleasured? honestly, im more worried that you don't know what inspect element is... i wonder how many scams you've fallen for

I am not a tech nerd, no

What seems abc = 123 to you isn't to me

You gave away you have a peanut nerd skull btw

I just find it hard to image an English woman ever saying the following; "we are never doing this again, you got a long dick but dont know how to use it "

"Long dick" ? What was her nationality?

WhatTicksMeOff

Regular
I am not a tech nerd, no

What seems abc = 123 to you isn't to me

You gave away you have a peanut nerd skull btw

I just find it hard to image an English woman ever saying the following; "we are never doing this again, you got a long dick but dont know how to use it "

"Long dick" ? What was her nationality?
English girls don't work in massage parlours. It's usually an asian girl thing. But for the first time in my life today I got a romanian which was strange

FaceYourDarkness

You don't know me bruv!
English girls don't work in massage parlours. It's usually an asian girl thing. But for the first time in my life today I got a romanian which was strange

Ok now I believe it. If she was Eastern European, that is the type of thing she would say.

English girls would be way more tactile than that. Romanian girls are more real and direct.

Ok this is legit.

What's your /10 normie facial rating btw?