Just Cummed, I Dont Feel Bitter or Horny Anymore

zyzz007

Lookism God
I dont care about women right now either lol, just feel bliss and calmness and freedom.  :smile:

zyzz007

Lookism God
Narrator said:
I was on no fap for 10 months, it was hell.
I really cannot do this. After running and gym session I get really horny. 
I guess once u are physically active, fapping is ok.

MewingAllDay

Normie
legit tbh, i also just cummed and i dont give a shit about meeting or fucking women, i dont feel angry or tense and dont need either validation nor hot sluts. if at this moment i was invited to fuck 7/10 hot slut i would probably reject, its feeling of complete freedom

FireHaze

Gigachad
Fapping is what keep incels sane. NoFap is just torturing yourself if you're incel.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Narrator said:
zyzz007 said:
I really cannot do this. After running and gym session I get really horny. 
I guess once u are physically active, fapping is ok.

Do you think I'm some old grandpa? I was EXTREMELY horny, just fought it. It was hell tbh, trying all the time to get civ sex while having cystic acne. I'm and was repulsive.
Did u get any civ sex? How many approaches u did?

zyzz007

Lookism God
MewingAllDay said:
legit tbh, i also just cummed and i dont give a shit about meeting or fucking women, i dont feel angry or tense and dont need either validation nor hot sluts. if at this moment i was invited to fuck 7/10 hot slut i would probably reject, its feeling of complete freedom
:pizzaslayer:

Still haven't cum, edged a few hours yesterday and today/tonight. Balls are full and ready to explode. Should have blue balls soon.
See you tomorrow for part 2.