• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Just crashed my car because i couldn't stop looking at myself in rear view mirror

Was driving home from Dennys and was squint maxxing and seeing how good i look in rear view and accidentally clipped a pretty nice looking Honda station wagon lmao. Drove off anyways and kept looking at self in rear view whole ride home i am so happy with my face genetics psl 6.5 at least imo. My eyes are more hooded than 99% of population

pax_fuel

Banned
sam_hyde_official said:
Was driving home from Dennys and was squint maxxing and seeing how good i look in rear view and clipped a pretty nice looking Honda station wagon lmao. Drove off anyways and kept looking at self in rear view whole ride home i am so happy with my face genetics psl 6.5 at least imo. My eyes are more hooded than 99% of population

You are a bonafide faggot that prob sucks his own dick you bitch ass faggot

• Banned
pax_fuel said:
sam_hyde_official said:
Was driving home from Dennys and was squint maxxing and seeing how good i look in rear view and clipped a pretty nice looking Honda station wagon lmao. Drove off anyways and kept looking at self in rear view whole ride home i am so happy with my face genetics psl 6.5 at least imo. My eyes are more hooded than 99% of population

You are a bonafide faggot that prob sucks his own dick you bitch ass faggot

didn't read

• Banned
FaceArea said:
OP better post picz

Not posting pics. My eye area is too unique so i'll get doxxed. Plus you guys will make fun of my slightly triangle shaped eyebrows even though they really suit my face.

sin

UNDISPUTED
Staff member
Admin
legit as sin

GodHands

Banned
Shoulda just pulled over with the car you clipped, they probably would've mired you, thanked you, gave you some money for the pleasure being all theirs and you woulda been on your way to your 27some.