Just checking in cause I have some news

After about 6 months of mutual no-contact, I got back in touch with my old pal metatron ("metty") and guess what, he surpassed you all. Believe it or not, he became a slayer in these past few months. Yes, the kid you called an infantile loser legitimately banged a 16 yo JB in Florida.

Yes, Invisible (you pathetic horsefaced Negro), he BANGED 3 WHITE TEENS ALL UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE. I did not want to accept this at first either, but last Thursday he randomly FaceTimed me at 11pm and showed me a legitimately 6.8/10 brown haired girl hugging him in bed with her milk sacs pressed against him. Beforehand he had sent me pics of the other two sluts, but I didn't really believe them until now.

At first I was disgusted and jealous (he's 5 years younger than me and surpassed me), but then I was like: Atta boy, he finally made it.

I[img=156x216]http://s10.postimg.org/4gbpsq1t5/hank_hill_face.jpg[/img]

The anime-watching, basement-dwelling, mkg-fucking kid you all doubted has arrived, and he's a man. I'm proud of him. That's why I'm telling you all this. I'm letting you know that our boy actually proved a lot of us wrong, in a good way.

I haven't been here in a while and I'm guessing 95% of you are newfags. Many of you probably do not know who I am, even though I came up with a quarter of the shitty ideas you idiots are still talking about in 2016. I left a couple months after ER because sadly nothing can replace the real puah, which is like my Old Yeller. For the people who matter, let me refresh your memory with this iconic photo. This is the man you once knew as metty/metatron (this morph was by the great TimWhatley):

He also informed me that he has a few job offers lined up because his boss at his internship thought he was a good salesman.

And into 8+ normal society he goes.

BlueBalls said:
How did he do it?
He has a decent face, like I've said from day one, when everyone was making fun of him for no reason other than to follow the crowd.

After all, he DID manage to fuck the only female ever on puahate, a fucking incel forum, so what does that tell you.

dogboner54

Slayer
geneticfreakshow said:
BlueBalls said:
How did he do it?
He has a decent face, like I've said from day one, when everyone was making fun of him for no reason other than to follow the crowd.

After all, he DID manage to fuck the only female ever on puahate, a fucking incel forum, so what does that tell you.

:shock:

Brotha Techno

Banned
geneticfreakshow said:
BlueBalls said:
How did he do it?

what a legend

does metty keep in contact with any other puahate users? what is his looks rating now compared to 2013?

BlueBalls

Chad
geneticfreakshow said:
BlueBalls said:
How did he do it?

Wasn't there some balding curry and obese + mentally deranged white girl that claimed to have "found love"?

I think he made a post here about how she cheated on him with a better looking man after just a few months lol.

Invisible

King of Chads
White guy leaves the basement and slays. Where have I heard this story before? Oh right, every fucking white guy who leaves the basement. From @"LostTuna" to @"FuckThis" . If you're not white, it's a fucking WRAP.

White guys = BIGGEST VOCELS ON THE PLANET.

"I don't want to approach women and fuck them. They should approach me."
"She gave me 200 IOIs and tried to unzip my trousers, but guise, I just don't know mayne. I'm sub8 for lyfe"
"An asian girl said she would fuck me every minute of the day til I die but muh race though. Muh. Race"

JUST LOL@being white and WASTING TIME posting here.

:goodfellas:

Invisible said:
White guy leaves the basement and slays. Where have I heard this story before? Oh right, every fucking white guy who leaves the basement. From @"LostTuna" to @"FuckThis" . If you're not white, it's a fucking WRAP.

"She gave me 200 IOIs and tried to unzip my trousers, but guise, I just don't know mayne. I'm sub8 for lyfe"
"An asian girl said she would fuck me every minute of the day til I die but muh race though. Muh. Race"

- YOU ARE BALDING RAPIDLY (NW10)

- YOU WORKCELL SO THAT YOU CAN TALK TO UGLY GUYS ON THE INTERNET EVERY NIGHT, ALL DAY ERRYDAY

- YOU ARE OF A (SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN) LESS EVOLVED BREED OF HUMAN

- EVEN THAT SINGLE MOTHER YOU DATED THOUGHT YOU WERE UNFIT TO BETA PROVIDE FOR HER 

FuckThis

Slayer
@Invisible you were with a single mom as well?

Fuark,my biggest oneitis ever is single mom as well.
I legit even wanted to love her child

geneticfreakshow said:
After about 6 months of mutual no-contact, I got back in touch with my old pal metatron ("metty") and guess what, he surpassed you all. Believe it or not, he became a slayer in these past few months. Yes, the kid you called an infantile loser legitimately banged a 16 yo JB in Florida.

Yes, Invisible (you pathetic horsefaced Negro), he BANGED 3 WHITE TEENS ALL UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE. I did not want to accept this at first either, but last Thursday he randomly FaceTimed me at 11pm and showed me a legitimately 6.8/10 brown haired girl hugging him in bed with her milk sacs pressed against him. Beforehand he had sent me pics of the other two sluts, but I didn't really believe them until now.

At first I was disgusted and jealous (he's 5 years younger than me and surpassed me), but then I was like: Atta boy, he finally made it.

I[img=156x216]http://s10.postimg.org/4gbpsq1t5/hank_hill_face.jpg[/img]

The anime-watching, basement-dwelling, mkg-fucking kid you all doubted has arrived, and he's a man. I'm proud of him. That's why I'm telling you all this. I'm letting you know that our boy actually proved a lot of us wrong, in a good way.

I haven't been here in a while and I'm guessing 95% of you are newfags. Many of you probably do not know who I am, even though I came up with a quarter of the shitty ideas you idiots are still talking about in 2016. I left a couple months after ER because sadly nothing can replace the real puah, which is like my Old Yeller. For the people who matter, let me refresh your memory with this iconic photo. This is the man you once knew as metty/metatron (this morph was by the great TimWhatley):

He also informed me that he has a few job offers lined up because his boss at his internship thought he was a good salesman.

And into 8+ normal society he goes.

Never believe anything people here say. Nothing about the user "Metatron" has ever been backed up by a single piece of proof. That includes your post (i.e. you post no proof).

Invisible

King of Chads
geneticfreakshow said:
Invisible said:

- YOU ARE BALDING RAPIDLY (NW10)

- YOU WORKCELL SO THAT YOU CAN TALK TO UGLY GUYS ON THE INTERNET EVERY NIGHT, ALL DAY ERRYDAY

- YOU ARE OF A (SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN) LESS EVOLVED BREED OF HUMAN

- EVEN THAT SINGLE MOTHER YOU DATED THOUGHT YOU WERE UNFIT TO BETA PROVIDE FOR HER 
I broke up with her faggot. Blocked.