Mughal

Banned
- This white girl, probably around 6/10, took her beta boyfriend to the treadmill close to me, and start exercising there. And then she kept looking at me, while talking to her beta boyfriend, just fucking lol. And then the ethnik girl from paragraph below (5/10) came close to me to do some stretching, and then I saw the rage in the white girl's eyes, she was staring that ethnik girl down, like she was angry at her.

- This arab girl, probably around 3/10, disgusting, saw me look at her a few times and then she got to the machine close to me and started working out there.

- This ethnik girl, probably 5/10, we made eye contact a few times, and then she left her elliptical and started working out close to me. Started stretching on the mat right next to me, actually. And then got on her knees, and kept looking towards me. Just lol.

- This other jb ethnik girl, probably around 7/10, was signing up for the gym membership and she kept staring at me. Like literally staring at me, in a creepy way.

- Then I went to the grocery store and this white girl, probably 6/10, who never before looked at me much (maybe looked at me once), kept looking my way. I was full of testosterone at this point, had an amazing workout.

This all happened TODAY. Maybe I look good from far away? I don't know, I'm confused.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
self rated 6/10 according to lookism standards so bot surprised

6+ face is all you need tbh

Mughal

Banned
MasterFaggot said:
self rated 6/10 according to lookism standards so bot surprised

6+ face is all you need tbh
We're all gonna make it man.

whywoulditmatter said:
Maybe I look good from far away and not from close? I don't know tbh...

Namek

Chad
You guys are delusional. Looking or being nextt to someone is not a fucking ioi. 

So is that guy working out next to you also giving you an ioi. It's a fucking gym, she cant use a machine close to you without her wanting to fuck you?

Mughal

Banned
Namek said:
You guys are delusional. Looking or being nextt to someone is not a fucking ioi. 

So is that guy working out next to you also giving you an ioi. It's a fucking gym, she cant use a machine close to you without her wanting to fuck you?
She looks at me every time though. And then she looked angry and stared down the ethnik girl, when she saw the ethnik girl was getting close to me, to do her stretching. And these are just a few girls, there's other ones too. Some are extremely ugly so I don't even pay much attention to them.

The other day, I got very lucky, because for some reason, a white 8/10 prime JB only 5 feet tall, kept staring at me at the pharmacy while I was getting my Vitamin D3 bottle lol. She kept turning around from the cash register and looking directly into my eyes. She had the most insane eye area, but she was wayy out of my league. I made a thread about it a few days ago.

Namek

Chad
Mughal said:
Namek said:

She looks at me every time though. And then she looked angry and stared down the ethnik girl, when she saw the ethnik girl was getting close to me, to do her stretching. And these are just a few girls, there's other ones too. Some are extremely ugly so I don't even pay much attention to them.

The other day, I got very lucky, because for some reason, a white 8/10 prime JB only 5 feet tall, kept staring at me at the pharmacy while I was getting my Vitamin D3 bottle lol. She kept turning around from the cash register and looking directly into my eyes. She had the most insane eye area, but she was wayy out of my league. I made a thread about it a few days ago.
Only way to know if this is delusion or real is how you look.

Mughal

Banned
Namek said:
Mughal said:

Legit, I'll say this again boyo. I don't think I'm much more than 6/10 by lookism standards. That's why I'm sort of surprised that I'm getting all these IOIs. But the extremely hot-looking girls, that are 7/10 or 8/10, don't give me IOIs often, happens once every 6 months or something lol. The 6/10 girls are okay for slaying and I get sufficient IOIs from them, I just gotta make a move on them. You'll make it too boyo, keep looksmaxing.

Namek

Chad
shlayer said:
Now eveyone is a slayer on this forum huh?
Notice the change in threads recently. The invading miscers have turned this place into a dick measuring contest man.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
shlayer said:
note how the user didnt self rate himself (honestly) as something like a 4 or 4.5 because we know its not likely at all he would get those reactions from those girls

theres no point to this thread really

Namek

Chad
Mughal said:
Namek said:
Legit, I'll say this again boyo. I don't think I'm much more than 6/10 by lookism standards. That's why I'm sort of surprised that I'm getting all these IOIs. But the extremely hot-looking girls, that are 7/10 or 8/10, don't give me IOIs often, happens once every 6 months or something lol. The 6/10 girls are okay for slaying and I get sufficient IOIs from them, I just gotta make a move on them. You'll make it too boyo, keep looksmaxing.
Lmao. 

Did you make that callout thread calling me subhuman, 5 5 , etc not knowing anything about me?

shlayer

Slayer
MasterFaggot said:
shlayer said:
note how the user didnt self rate himself (honestly) as something like a 4 or 4.5 because we know its not likely at all he would get those reactions from those girls

Just makes me rage a little tbh because i consider myself a 6 and i dont get shit while these guys claim iois up the ass.
[hr]
Namek said:
shlayer said:
Notice the change in threads recently. The invading miscers have turned this place into a dick measuring contest man.
Legit.

Mughal

Banned
MasterFaggot said:
shlayer said:

I'm still sub-7 by lookism standards though. The slayers are out slaying, and I'm not one of them. I'm the transition between an incel and a slayer. I'm here to give you guys hope, as I I think we can relate more to each other, than to the slayers.

Also, note, that I have looksmaxed a little recently, which has increased my IOIs.

Namek said:
Mughal said:
Lmao. 

Did you make that callout thread calling me subhuman, 5 5 , etc not knowing anything about me?
Did I say subhuman? I don't recall saying it, but maybe I did. I was just trolling around, don't take shit seriously here man.

Namek

Chad
Mughal said:
MasterFaggot said:

I'm still sub-7 by lookism standards though. The slayers are out slaying, and I'm not one of them. I'm the transition between an incel and a slayer. I'm here to give you guys hope, as I I think we can relate more to each other, than to the slayers.
Strong narcissism. 

:bye:

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Mughal said:
MasterFaggot said:

Also, note, that I have looksmaxed a little recently, which has increased my IOIs.
its simple. if you are 6+, women will look at you and consider you GL

they would technically be dtf regardless of whether they are an 8/10 or 3/10

6+ can semi-slay with some effort, including solid 8's imo with a good social network

7+ can slay solid 7's easily on a regular basis

and 8.0/10 can do whatever they want

// Infolinks