Just came back from a club - this is what girls want

jeebusreekris

Normie
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,684
Reputation
3
Yes they want a hot guy, but hypergamy is not as prevalent as sluthate/lookism makes it out to be.

If you arent a complete subhuman amd are nicely groomed and dressed you can fuck 6s every night.

But you have got to consider this:

Girls want the complete experience. Its not enough just going up to her and asking her to leave with you and have sex. I have seen good looking guys get rejected because they were not aware of this.

Girls usually want a complete night out.

Good Looking, well groomed guy approaching them. Flirting with them aka making some small talk "Hey what are you up to, you look cute, what do you do, yadayadayada.


Then escalating touching her or even trying to kiss her. Feeling the energy. 

Dancing with the guy on the damcefloor and further escalating from his part. 

Him making friends with her friends.

Then leavin with him.

Thats pretty much what they want in a night out.

But you dont have to be THAT good looking to fuck a cute white girl. A friend of mine is a 5'8 manlet and he could have easily picked up an 17 yo JB in front of the club. No beauty queen but cute and at least good for a BJ and some Doggie action.
 

Ascended

Coper
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
685
Reputation
0
Absolutely 100% legit

Edit: I just looked at your old posts and you say you're very attractive? It's probably much harder if you're sub-8.. is your manlet friend good looking?
 

Bulletz

Subhuman
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
37
Reputation
0
Lmao I fuck 9s without even buying them drinks 

not hard to tell you virgins don't leave ur house and live in a fantasy world kill ursels
 

TRT

Coper
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
716
Reputation
1
getting with girls on the dancefloor without having to say a word >>>>
 

BlackPiller

Coper
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
521
Reputation
0
yeah the average male is fucking shit. Most males are fine when they put a lot effort into looksmaxing.
Muscles, clothes, tattoos, Hairstyle etc. 

Be above average.
 

jeebusreekris

Normie
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
1,684
Reputation
3
TRT said:
getting with girls on the dancefloor without having to say a word >>>>
Thats how damcefloor game ususally works for EVERYONE because its too fucking LOUD to say a word.

Even average guys can make out with girls on the dancefloor without saying a word. 

------------------->Trash
 

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,963
Reputation
10
jeebusreekris said:
Yes they want a hot guy, but hypergamy is not as prevalent as sluthate/lookism makes it out to be.

If you arent a complete subhuman amd are nicely groomed and dressed you can fuck 6s every night.

But you have got to consider this:

Girls want the complete experience. Its not enough just going up to her and asking her to leave with you and have sex. I have seen good looking guys get rejected because they were not aware of this.

Girls usually want a complete night out.

Good Looking, well groomed guy approaching them. Flirting with them aka making some small talk "Hey what are you up to, you look cute, what do you do, yadayadayada.


Then escalating touching her or even trying to kiss her. Feeling the energy. 

Dancing with the guy on the damcefloor and further escalating from his part. 

Him making friends with her friends.

Then leavin with him.

Thats pretty much what they want in a night out.

But you dont have to be THAT good looking to fuck a cute white girl. A friend of mine is a 5'8 manlet and he could have easily picked up an 17 yo JB in front of the club. No beauty queen but cute and at least good for a BJ and some Doggie action.
What's your face out of ten? What's your height? What's your race?

I'm a 5'8", 3-4/10 minority. 

It doesn't work that way for me. Girls won't even respond or engage to any extent most of the time if I try to chat with them.

Stop giving stupid Chadvice. If we were all average-handsome 5'10"+ white guys we wouldn't be here in the first place.
 

Bojack

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
27,415
Reputation
3,572
How the fuck do you pickup girls in a club? It's so damn loud and noisy and everyone seems to be stuck in their own world.
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
Bojack said:
How the fuck do you pickup girls in a club? It's so damn loud and noisy and everyone seems to be stuck in their own world.
lol clubs are the hardest place to get women even for nt's
 

NiggaNigga

Cuck
Joined
Jul 18, 2015
Messages
74
Reputation
0
Bojack said:
How the fuck do you pickup girls in a club? It's so damn loud and noisy and everyone seems to be stuck in their own world.
the same way you pick them up in a bar,wait until they get drunk
 

modified

hairloss expert
Joined
Jul 14, 2015
Messages
4,963
Reputation
10
Bojack said:
How the fuck do you pickup girls in a club? It's so damn loud and noisy and everyone seems to be stuck in their own world.
Same way as picking up girls everywhere. Be physically attractive. Talk to them.

If you're not physically attractive, plow through a dozen rejections to get one possible success or just give up, go home and masturbate.
 

SrsCel

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
58
Reputation
0
none more red said:
You can't romance a bitch if you can't talk to a bitch like she's a human and shit

fact
holy shit 3rd time

i always said this on numisc

bitches love abuse

look at my avi

that bitch got FUCKED UP

and a few months later shes with him in public

you can imagine theyd see each other in private

she got a restraining order and broke it

to be with him

physical beating of a bitch is the A+ of any shit test

srs
 

IcedEarth

Slayer
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
3,215
Reputation
4
lmfao at people still wanting to pull from clubs, fucking lol at the pua bs and urban myths

> you have to compete with her friends, other guys
> you have to manipulate her all the fucking time
> everything is loud and chaotic
> clubs attract narcissists who only want to get validated and nothing more
> the dj, bartender, promoter, security guard, club owner has by far more status there than you would even with mm looks and a billion bucks
> hot girls come with their boyfriend stay an hour just to satisfy their social circle, then they leave go home and fuck
> the only women you get are drunken desperate fatties who get laid for sure but don't use rubber, don't screen for std and most of the time you are the second or the third guy coming in here that night, lol they are worse than hookers
> 90% of the people only want to get laid through regular social contact they reject you even if you are hot
> cool people organize parties at home for 50-60 guys/girls that's where you could slay if you were mentally sane in the first place
 
Top