• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Just booked to go Croatia and then Budapest

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
Going this Saturday...I am hoping to get lucky again. I think Budapest will be like shooting fish in a barrel. They're filthy and poor!

MewingAllDay

prof.
Mewslims
i currently live in croatia and its hot and humid as fuck here,  ilegit wanted to go outside for a walk but cant walk 5 mins without sweating like a pig

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
RuudVanNistelrooy said:
Where in Croatia?I was at Hvar and the sea is beautiful but pricey as fuck.

Pula...then Zagreb.

Pula seems like it is reasonably priced...I actually don't care at the moment also, I am just blowing my savings.

MewingAllDay said:
i currently live in croatia and its hot and humid as fuck here,  ilegit wanted to go outside for a walk but cant walk 5 mins without sweating like a pig

I am Keltic Nordid and pretty fucking pale at the moment.

MewingAllDay said:

Also are Croatian women hot ...are they tall? Will I be be getting height-mogged at 6ft?...Do they hate the British?

Drakebrah

Joke
Dun goofd by not going to Dubrovnik. Also the women are athletic and the men tend to be slayers. It's been about 7 years since I went but there were hardly any fat people. Only 40+ were fat. If you are incel you will be mogged in every way possible.

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
Drakebrah said:
Dun goofd by not going to Dubrovnik. Also the women are athletic and the men tend to be slayers. It's been about 7 years since I went but there were hardly any fat people. Only 40+ were fat. If you are incel you will be mogged in every way possible.

Not incel...6ft and in good shape. Classic gym-cel. But I am going to be cutting carbs/calories for the next 2 days.

I went Pula because the flight was £29...I just want to chill there for 2 days and then go Zagreb...which I am using as a stop off before getting to Budapest.

So 2 days in Pula, 2 days in Zagreb and 3 days in Budapest.

Just chillout in Pula, get drunk in Zagreb, get off my tits in Budapest.

Flight back from Budapest is £31.

I will stay in hostels for cheap as well...plus also means I have access to loads of travelers and the locals!

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
clown said:
incelsNeed2die said:

It hurts so much being in croatia rn

summer has started...

my town is a summer city, beach is for me like 5 mins walking.. its overcrowded in here.. beautiful 6 , 6.5 and even some 7+ females coming here from ALL over the world to enjoy, party and fuck probably...

and me, just here, staying in home, going to local gym and back... didnt and won't talk to a female this summer  probably

every day going to work, from car i see how beautiful females are going to beach.. walking around in biking

so ER inducing... there is even some camp for students here just made for summer, where they go on summer break.. and i have to pass by it every day when going back to work just to witness like 20+ females in bikinis and tank tops who i can't even talk nor be present in their existance

fuck fuck fuck fuck 

:help:

:smile:
Can I finger your sister?

Drakebrah

Joke
Jawanomics said:
Drakebrah said:

Not incel...6ft and in good shape. Classic gym-cel. But I am going to be cutting carbs/calories for the next 2 days.

I went Pula because the flight was £29...I just want to chill there for 2 days and then go Zagreb...which I am using as a stop off before getting to Budapest.

So 2 days in Pula, 2 days in Zagreb and 3 days in Budapest.

Just chillout in Pula, get drunk in Zagreb, get off my tits in Budapest.

Flight back from Budapest is £31.

I will stay in hostels for cheap as well...plus also means I have access to loads of travelers and the locals!

Nice. Check if there are any decent festivals when you are out there. The food is hnnng. Seafood risotto. The fish there is so good.

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
I checked the coliseum for events and the week after Robert Plant is playing...and I fucking love Led Zeppelin and even his solo stuff.

I am going to a festival outside of Brussels at the start of August...so will get my fix there. Going to see Limp Bizkit which is a massive incel band...it is that incel that still watches wrestling at 25+ band.

MewingAllDay

prof.
Mewslims
Jawanomics said:
RuudVanNistelrooy said:
Where in Croatia?I was at Hvar and the sea is beautiful but pricey as fuck.

Pula...then Zagreb.

Pula seems like it is reasonably priced...I actually don't care at the moment also, I am just blowing my savings.

MewingAllDay said:

I am Keltic Nordid and pretty fucking pale at the moment.

MewingAllDay said:

Also are Croatian women hot ...are they tall? Will I be be getting height-mogged at 6ft?...Do they hate the British?

i lived in pula and saw lot of hot women daily especially during summer when they dress slutty. majority are not tall but in my university there are lot of tall sluts like 5'8 - 9. most are short. men tend to be tall, average for croatia according to wikipedia is around 182cm, i am personally 186cm and get regularly heightmogged in university and in certain events where there are lot of young men. when i am casually walking outside i dont get heightmogged as often but lately ive started wearing leather shoes and boots that give me 3 cm in height and its getting hard to heightmog me at that height.

Jawanomics

PSL Hall of Fame
in Dynamics Alps...yet to be heightmogged by men...yet everytime I have been Amsterdam I have by at least two women at this point.

Dutch and Northern German are still by far the tallest people I have met...just consistent 6ft 5+ monsters everywhere.

More ethnic cope from this site