Just because your mom loves you doesn't mean she is a good person

Copenhagen

Slayer
Mothers have to love their children.

They have to take care of their children.

Taking care of your kids doesn't make you a good person. It makes you a person. All people must take care of their kids or the child will die.

Lions are vicious blood drinking murderers. But they still care for their children. 

Wake the fuck up.

Maybe your mother conceived you after a one night stand in a bar bathroom with a thug. Does it matter? Does that make her a good person because she makes you Kraft Mac & Cheese?

This is the ultimate red pill buddy boyos.

ilikedicks

Coper
If there weren't thousands upon thousands of parents who mistreat their children, abuse them, sell them into slavery, and even kill them in some cases this might be legit. Mothers don't have to love you. You lucked out if you were born to one who does because many mothers just dgaf.

PucciBoi

Subhuman
even he, one who makes threads of these kinds, is undecided on the existence of an afterlife

would this not suggest that traditional "heaven and hell" aren't real? because your personality is out of your control. you could've been born a "vicious blood drinking murderer" and still been good in someones mind.

Copenhagen

Slayer
Ah, the most sensitive subject to all men. The worship of ones mother. The untouchable subject.

alien

Chad
Rotters
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
An evil mother's crimes are always, always punished through their children.

hence the high crime rates among children born to single mothers, Elliot Rodger, Matthew Degrood, Daniel Holtzclaw, [font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Justin Nojan Sullivan[/font]
Elliot Rodger wasn't born to a single mom. His parents were married at the time of his birth and probably conception too. His parents divorced a couple years after Georgia was born.

Copenhagen

Slayer
alien said:
An evil mother's crimes are always, always punished through their children.

hence the high crime rates among children born to single mothers, Elliot Rodger, Matthew Degrood, Daniel Holtzclaw, [font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Justin Nojan Sullivan[/font]
Elliot Rodger wasn't born to a single mom. His parents were married at the time of his birth and probably conception too. His parents divorced a couple years after Georgia was born.

I know, the single mothers was supposed to be separated from those other mothers, who were bad people.

ilikedicks

Coper
Also animals are dicks. Wild animals thrive on instinct,  their sole goal in life is to survive and that means even eating their own children before starving. They can't love imo, not like a human can not wild ones atleast.

alien

Chad
Rotters
I know, the single mothers was supposed to be separated from those other mothers, who were bad people.
Why was Elliot's mom bad? She's Chinese. Accepting the white man's seed was the best chance Elliot had of growing up non-incel in America.

Copenhagen

Slayer
alien said:
Why was Elliot's mom bad? She's Chinese. Accepting the white man's seed was the best chance Elliot had of growing up non-incel in America.

This mentality will cause more deaths.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
alien said:

This mentality will cause more deaths.
I've been penetrated by a couple white bois before their cum is so hot

alien

Chad
Rotters
I hear that on craigslist there are women with infertile husbands (or single women who want a sperm donor) who are looking for guys on craigslist to impregnate them. And you don't have to pay child support or anything. They make you sign a parental waiver where you waive all parental rights to the child.

I would love to find East Asian or South Asian women on craigslist who are looking to get knocked up by a white man. Especially married ethnik women. Because I want to humiliate hubby.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
alien said:
I hear that on craigslist there are women with infertile husbands (or single women who want a sperm donor) who are looking for guys on craigslist to impregnate them. And you don't have to pay child support or anything. They make you sign a parental waiver where you waive all parental rights to the child.

I would love to find East Asian or South Asian women on craigslist who are looking to get knocked up by a white man. Especially married ethnik women. Because I want to humiliate hubby.
colonize that pussy

Gandharva

Banned
sleeping around doest make you a bad person.nothing morally wrong with sleeping around  .

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Gandharva said:
sleeping around doest make you a bad person.nothing morally wrong with sleeping around  .
Have u fucked white men before

Copenhagen

Slayer
I had dreams about my mother returning from the dead for twelve years. After ER I stopped having these dreams. I'm dead serious btw.

kunikus

Can you remember a single op from this guy
Mothers have to love their children.

They have to take care of their children.

Taking care of your kids doesn't make you a good person. It makes you a person. All people must take care of their kids or the child will die.

Lions are vicious blood drinking murderers. But they still care for their children. 

Wake the fuck up.

Maybe your mother conceived you after a one night stand in a bar bathroom with a thug. Does it matter? Does that make her a good person because she makes you Kraft Mac & Cheese?

This is the ultimate red pill buddy boyos.
Just because a rapist torture you and buttfuck you doesn't mean he's a bad person.

He need to fuck his prey.

Fucking your prey doesn't make you a bad person.

Same as the rapist, you mom could've chose not to raise you, not to feed you, but she chose to do so you instead of let you in a foster home.