JUST BE WHITE & NT: 22YO 5/10 man "BORED OF SEX" after having slain over 400 women

Invisible

King of Chads
Meanwhile HEROIN is supposedly 2 points higher than this guy but has only manage to slay Lookism's servers so far in his life.

I've slept with 400 women but now I'm lonely and bored of sex, says Twitter playboy who claims his social media conquests have ruined his life
  • Benny James, 22, has 90,000 followers on Twitter and is known as a social media Casanova
  • He slept with 400 women thanks to his high profile but is now bored of sex
  • Says he is unable to stay in a new relationship for more than a week
  • Women 'only want him for the sex' and don't want to settle down long-term 
By HUGO GYE FOR MAILONLINEhttps://twitter.com/intent/follow?screen_name=@HugoGye&tw_p=followbutton

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-sex-says-Twitter-playboy.html#ixzz3zFdS0BbB 

If you're white and are wasting time not slaying then it's time to get on dat CBT, PUA, or dem SSRIs and leave the basement.

What kind of fool wastes white looks and skin, posting on a forum about "muh hqnp women" instead of actually meeting and approaching - and fucking them?

:cage:
[hr]
@"assburger"

He's not a 5/10 but he is no hunk and there are a bazillion faggots here much more hunky than him.   His body is shit tier, you can tell.

RottingBrah

Incel
Wow. But he could be lying about the 400 though. Still impressive nevertheless given his looks

primetime

Normie
Invisible said:
Meanwhile HEROIN is supposedly 2 points higher than this guy but has only manage to slay Lookism's servers so far in his life.

I've slept with 400 women but now I'm lonely and bored of sex, says Twitter playboy who claims his social media conquests have ruined his life
  • Benny James, 22, has 90,000 followers on Twitter and is known as a social media Casanova
  • He slept with 400 women thanks to his high profile but is now bored of sex
  • Says he is unable to stay in a new relationship for more than a week
  • Women 'only want him for the sex' and don't want to settle down long-term 
By HUGO GYE FOR MAILONLINEhttps://twitter.com/intent/follow?screen_name=@HugoGye&tw_p=followbutton

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-sex-says-Twitter-playboy.html#ixzz3zFdS0BbB 

If you're white and are wasting time not slaying then it's time to get on dat CBT, PUA, or dem SSRIs and leave the basement.

What kind of fool wastes white looks and skin, posting on a forum about "muh hqnp women" instead of actually meeting and approaching - and fucking them?

:cage:
[hr]
@"assburger"
status > looks

assburger

Gigachad
MulattoFuck said:
This is Briton.  I'm geninuely surprised.  This could easily happen in the USA, being white and NT is more than enough to slay in the USA if you aren't deformed or 5'3"   

Looks theory doesn't hold up as well as status theory
cud i fuk girls  1-2 pts below me in the us do u think if i got my sh together
online game is probs far more effective there

Fucking lol, just end it right here. Skinnyfat wide hipped pale faggot slaying these prime white gods. Just lol at not being white.

he has a 8x6" dick. word got around and every girl wants to get a good pounding. but none of them want him as a ltr because hes sub human.
big dick trumps everything, even face. women are all about orgasms

Yesson

Incel
I'm white, 6'3, in shape and okay looking, but how the fuck do I get with a girl? Like no clue. Girls look at me and I just smile. Even if I went up to them I'd never be able to pull anything off. They'll ask so what are you doing friday night? Oh nothing just sitting in my dorm eating a whole cheese pizza and playing video games. Fucking LOL at my life.

He should be awarded the Nobel Sex Prize.

This is how 90,000 Twitter followers can change a young man's life. He leveraged social media to the max. The mystery is how he got them to begin with.

assburger

Gigachad
Yesson said:
I'm white, 6'3, in shape and okay looking, but how the fuck do I get with a girl? Like no clue. Girls look at me and I just smile. Even if I went up to them I'd never be able to pull anything off. They'll ask so what are you doing friday night? Oh nothing just sitting in my dorm eating a whole cheese pizza and playing video games. Fucking LOL at my life.
'white & NT'.. u are forgetting to mention whether or not u fulfill the 2nd part.
sounds like no

Yesson

Incel
assburger said:
Yesson said:
'white & NT'.. u are forgetting to mention whether or not u fulfill the 2nd part.
sounds like no
Yeah it's implied I don't meet the second part. That's why I'm asking.

I just want like a 5/10 girl I can get a hug from. Nothing crazy.

IceCutter

Gigachad
:clap:

also lol @ cope of he had a big dick, no evidence of anyone ever saying he had a big dick