Just be white, 5.5+ and not short theory is SO LEGIT

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
I was hanging out with my black friend last night. He produces some music for clubs so he has a sick basement where we all chilled. I was the only white guy there. And there was only one white girl. Out of like 15-20 people everybody else was hispanic of black. The girls were kind of hot though, even the blacks. But dude, let me tell you they were all on my dick like I was the only white guy they've ever seen. Me and these 2 guys (one black and one spanish) were sitting on this couch and I had 3 girls all asking me questions for like a half hour, just socializing with me. It was honestly embarrassing for the other guys who were just sitting there. 

As a non-deformed white guy you can literally slay all other races like crazy

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
YourFaceIsYourLife said:
In America yes.
Or any country that's been invaded by ethniks (i.e. most of them right now)

Dirty Blond

Slayer
With respect, OP, flirting is not slaying. Are you following up with any of these women?

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Dirty Blond said:
With respect, OP, flirting is not slaying. Are you following up with any of these women?
No but I have a gf and I honestly don't like cheating. I'm all up for it but I don't want to be a hypocrite so it's better just not happening. But this 5.5-6 spanish chick was leaning in close for a bit waiting for me to kiss her. Then when I had to leave she asked if we could get an Uber together, and when I said I was taking the train she asked for my number. So idk, but that's as legit an IOI as I can think of lol

Chincel

Normie
UglyNormalFag said:
I was hanging out with my black friend last night. He produces some music for clubs so he has a sick basement where we all chilled. I was the only white guy there. And there was only one white girl. Out of like 15-20 people everybody else was hispanic of black. The girls were kind of hot though, even the blacks. But dude, let me tell you they were all on my dick like I was the only white guy they've ever seen. Me and these 2 guys (one black and one spanish) were sitting on this couch and I had 3 girls all asking me questions for like a half hour, just socializing with me. It was honestly embarrassing for the other guys who were just sitting there. 

BS, I go on the beach and see good-looking black guys with hardens of all races here. Average white guys are chugging along behind their girlfriends carrying the umbrella, cooler, chair, etc. People sometimes socialize with me just being out on the street, but due to my height, not because they want to get to know me. You were an oddity to them, not an object of desire.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Chincel said:
UglyNormalFag said:

BS, I go on the beach and see good-looking black guys with hardens of all races here. Average white guys are chugging along behind their girlfriends carrying the umbrella, cooler, chair, etc. People sometimes socialize with me just being out on the street, but due to my height, not because they want to get to know me. You were an oddity to them, not an object of desire.
Lol yeah good looking black guys do well but what percentage of them look even remotely human? Maybe 2-5% at most. Not being racist.. it's just the truth

Magnus

Lookism God
MulattoFuck said:
None of that height or 5.5+ face shit matters.  Just be NT, and if you're white, all the better.  If you're incel, it's because you aren't NT or are bottom 10% in looks
:bye:

Chincel

Normie
UglyNormalFag said:
Chincel said:
Lol yeah good looking black guys do well but what percentage of them look even remotely human? Maybe 2-5% at most. Not being racist.. it's just the truth
Yeah, I get it, but when you think about it, how many white guys look human?

Magic

Chad
All that matters is being NT and having a normal personality.

kibo

Chad
UglyNormalFag said:
Dirty Blond said:
No but I have a gf and I honestly don't like cheating. I'm all up for it but I don't want to be a hypocrite so it's better just not happening. But this 5.5-6 spanish chick was leaning in close for a bit waiting for me to kiss her. Then when I had to leave she asked if we could get an Uber together, and when I said I was taking the train she asked for my number. So idk, but that's as legit an IOI as I can think of lol
rejecting sluts-NICE
that kind of slayers i like
:popcorn:

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
kibo said:
UglyNormalFag said:
rejecting sluts-NICE
It felt good but at the same time shouldn't I just be taking what I can get? You'll always regret rejecting above average pussy
[hr]
Chincel said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Maybe 20% look normal and developed in a sense that a grouping of girls might find him "cute" or "attractive".

Chincel

Normie
UglyNormalFag said:
kibo said:
rejecting sluts-NICE
It felt good but at the same time shouldn't I just be taking what I can get? You'll always regret rejecting above average pussy
[hr]
Chincel said:
Maybe 20% look normal and developed in a sense that a grouping of girls might find him "cute" or "attractive".
Yeah, so it's slim for both races although I concede it's slimmer for blacks.

kibo

Chad
UglyNormalFag said:
kibo said:
rejecting sluts-NICE
[hr]
Chincel said:
I never thought about that because that could never happen to me  :lol: 
do what you want,i am not moralfag,i just like hearing about sluts being rejected
although you said it is above average pussy which is not the same,i like when sub6 chicks are rejected by chads even for kiss.
If you feel like doing it do it.
In my moralbooks its lame to leave chick  after serious LTR for the sake of other pussy,but cheating is fine,just make sure its discrete

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
MulattoFuck said:
None of that height or 5.5+ face shit matters.  Just be NT, and if you're white, all the better.  If you're incel, it's because you aren't NT or are bottom 10% in looks
True in the sense that you can always get your looksmatch but fucking/dating uglies simply doesn't count. 5/10+ girls at the very least or death

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
tsh123456789 said:
Lol at just be NT theory. It applies to 5+ Whites and 7+ Ethnics. 

Dont believe me? Go out with an average NT ethnic and post him cold approaching women, let me know if he has any success Lol. I have never in my life seen a subhuman ethnic get a girl in front of my eyes. 

Ugly white guys can get away with being NT though.  

Besides only around 10% of males are actual NT.
:boat:

Magnus

Lookism God
tsh123456789 said:
UglyNormalFag said:
I don't think you understand... Loud, aggressive, funny, lovable alone doesn't make one NT.

All good personality combined in one makes one truly NT. Go on.. Think of how many guys you know that posses all those traits.
NT just means not being aspie/autist/schizoid whatever 
I think your confusing it with charisma or something, yea that's more rare

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Magnus said:
tsh123456789 said:
I don't think you understand... Loud, aggressive, funny, lovable alone doesn't make one NT.

All good personality combined in one makes one truly NT. Go on.. Think of how many guys you know that posses all those traits.
NT just means not being aspie/autist/schizoid whatever 
I think your confusing it with charisma or something, yea that's more rare
This