Just be the best looking guy in the "room"

room/group/workplace, etc.

Some of my hobbies are in female dominated thins (think of shit like yoga, right?) and I get MADE iois all over the fucking place, whereas in clubs and shit with, tbh, worse looking girls, I get nothing.

Girls looking at me loads and coming up to me, hanging around to give me a chance to talk, very obvious. When I first speak their faces light up with joy and they're so pleased I've said something, but within a few seconds that turns to visible disgust and revulsion when they realise that I'm aspie genetic trash, and then I shut it down.

You don't need to be 9.9/10 internet standards, just the best option in her immediate world at that moment, or in some recurring way.

Oh, and be NT... LOL

Lel

Gigachad
just be 6/10 not severe autistic and you will slay everywhere

lifting_will_ruin_yr_life__srs said:

Some of my hobbies are in female dominated thins (think of shit like yoga, right?) and I get MADE iois all over the fucking place, whereas in clubs and shit with, tbh, worse looking girls, I get nothing.

Girls looking at me loads and coming up to me, hanging around to give me a chance to talk, very obvious. When I first speak their faces light up with joy and they're so pleased I've said something, but within a few seconds that turns to visible disgust and revulsion when they realise that I'm aspie genetic trash, and then I shut it down.

You don't need to be 9.9/10 internet standards, just the best option in her immediate world at that moment, or in some recurring way.

Oh, and be NT... LOL
Fuaaaaark.

Brotha Techno

Banned
aka top 1% so u can be top 3 GUARANTEED at a house party, in halls @ uni, around your buds etc

7/10 looks or death

Herald

Normie
lifting_will_ruin_yr_life__srs said:

Oh, and be NT... LOL
:help: "@assburger"