Just be thankful you don't look like this

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
The guy who looked like that managed to inspire the world via music and accumulate probably billions, and have the option to fuck basically any chick in the world if he so wanted

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
UglyNormalFag said:
The guy who looked like that managed to inspire the world via music and accumulate probably billions, and have the option to fuck basically any chick in the world if he so wanted

Slay count: 5

very modest slay count broyo

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Subhuman said:
UglyNormalFag said:

Slay count: 5

very modest slay count broyo
Lol seriously? source?

negative canthal tilt = sexual death sentence in today's society, but the beatles were in a completey different time/culture where looks weren't a big deal for men, he would never succeed if he was coming up today

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Subhuman said:
UglyNormalFag said:
Lol seriously? source?
I mean urs
Oh shit, I thought you meant Paul for a second. I was literally shocked that I even just looked it up lmao 

But yeah, keep in mind I'm only 19 though and they've all been LTR's except for 1 so it's not a bad #

assburger

Gigachad
my appearance is literally meaningless as an autist shut-in.. i may as well be a fuking 1/10.. but that might affect my functions.. so 2+/10
[hr]
UglyNormalFag said:
Subhuman said:
I mean urs
Oh shit, I thought you meant Paul for a second. I was literally shocked that I even just looked it up lmao 

But yeah, keep in mind I'm only 19 though and they've all been LTR's except for 1 so it's not a bad #
19, talks maturely and intelligently, looks far older than me and has more experience than i cud ever dream of in a lifetime :suicide:

strong NTness

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
UglyNormalFag said:
Subhuman said:
I mean urs

will be in the hundreds by 20s if NT since you're a confirmed minimum 6/10

slayer

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
assburger said:
my appearance is literally meaningless as an autist shut-in.. i may as well be a fuking 1/10.. but that might affect my functions.. so 2+/10
[hr]
UglyNormalFag said:

19, talks maturely and intelligently, looks far older than me and has more experience than i cud ever dream of in a lifetime :suicide:

strong NTness
Dat validation  :blush:

I wish there was some neurotherapy that could alter brain structure tbh. Have there been any known cases of cured autism or mental illness?
[hr]
Subhuman said:
UglyNormalFag said:

will be in the hundreds by 20s if NT since you're a confirmed minimum 6/10

slayer
LOL nah, my comfort zone is LTR's which sucks but girls seem to like me for that. I can't see myself sleeping around cause I have immense anxiety when sober around girls I find attractive.

ketzdinio

Slayer
fuark I was about to make a thread about him. Guess I'll wait a week then  :ugh:

paulus

Banned
ketzdinio said:
fuark I was about to make a thread about him. Guess I'll wait a week then  :ugh:
Post john lennon - even with status he just could slay gooks