Just be NT. Just approach. Just social circle max. Run social media game. All cope

Namek

Chad
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
4,209
Reputation
2
If you looked like this, would there be a way on this fucking earth for you to be incel whether you are "NT" aspie or whatever?



You can work as a janitor and women would still want to fuck you.

All this shit is cope. If women like you, you would know. " Just go out, real life is different" all this shit is cope. How do random guys meet girls through school, work etc? How come we cannot do the same?

 A lack of positive reinforcement growing up is what separates us from the average or ugly normalfags with girlfriends. Reinforcement is key to be psychologically normal. The ego is either built or crushed in our case it is obliterated. Our ego becomes so sensitive we shield it by making sure we are never in a situation that would lead to embarrassment, rejection, or etc.

We will never make it. Even if you had the chance to go out right now with a bunch of normal faggots, you wouldnt because your ego would be more comfortable at home.

Replace NT with ideal ego.
 
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
2,209
Reputation
2
Namek said:
If you looked like this, would there be a way on this fucking earth for you to be incel whether you are "NT" aspie or whatever?



You can work as a janitor and women would still want to fuck you.

All this shit is cope. If women like you, you would know. " Just go out, real life is different" all this shit is cope. How do random guys meet girls through school, work etc? How come we cannot do the same?

 A lack of positive reinforcement growing up is what separates us from the average or ugly normalfags with girlfriends. Reinforcement is key to be psychologically normal. The ego is either built or crushed in our case it is obliterated. Our ego becomes so sensitive we shield it by making sure we are never in a situation that would lead to embarrassment, rejection, or etc.

We will never make it. Even if you had the chance to go out right now with a bunch of normal faggots, you wouldnt because your ego would be more comfortable at home.

Replace NT with ideal ego.
Legit..

Formative development years 13-19 is what MAKES or BREAKS someone socially IMO.
 

zyzz007

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Messages
11,163
Reputation
1,091
Namek said:
If you looked like this, would there be a way on this fucking earth for you to be incel whether you are "NT" aspie or whatever?



You can work as a janitor and women would still want to fuck you.

All this shit is cope. If women like you, you would know. " Just go out, real life is different" all this shit is cope. How do random guys meet girls through school, work etc? How come we cannot do the same?

 A lack of positive reinforcement growing up is what separates us from the average or ugly normalfags with girlfriends. Reinforcement is key to be psychologically normal. The ego is either built or crushed in our case it is obliterated. Our ego becomes so sensitive we shield it by making sure we are never in a situation that would lead to embarrassment, rejection, or etc.

We will never make it. Even if you had the chance to go out right now with a bunch of normal faggots, you wouldnt because your ego would be more comfortable at home.

Replace NT with ideal ego.
Its really luck above anything else tbh if ur average and below. All women chase the goodlooking dudes.
 

Yul Brynner

Slayer
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
2,475
Reputation
4
Worked for me. I'm now getting a new girl on average every week. 

And it's all because i got out there and escalated in the most NT way possible. 

Good luck sitting around waiting for a girl to come knocking on your door begging for your cock.
 

Herald

Normie
Joined
Oct 10, 2015
Messages
1,993
Reputation
6
Namek said:
If you looked like this, would there be a way on this fucking earth for you to be incel whether you are "NT" aspie or whatever?



You can work as a janitor and women would still want to fuck you.

All this shit is cope. If women like you, you would know. " Just go out, real life is different" all this shit is cope. How do random guys meet girls through school, work etc? How come we cannot do the same?

 A lack of positive reinforcement growing up is what separates us from the average or ugly normalfags with girlfriends. Reinforcement is key to be psychologically normal. The ego is either built or crushed in our case it is obliterated. Our ego becomes so sensitive we shield it by making sure we are never in a situation that would lead to embarrassment, rejection, or etc.

We will never make it. Even if you had the chance to go out right now with a bunch of normal faggots, you wouldnt because your ego would be more comfortable at home.

Replace NT with ideal ego.
:clap:
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,608
Reputation
6
why does it need to be replaced? they're 2 separate things
nt is required
ur ego thing is just an additional factor
 

Namek

Chad
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
4,209
Reputation
2
assburger said:
i can reliably say i would still be incel with that face.
With that face you can go to a gas station, look at a girl and she will make all the moves and fuck you. You wouldnt have to say or do anything.
[hr]
assburger said:
why does it need to be replaced? they're 2 separate things
nt is required
ur ego thing is just an additional factor
Being NT is very easy to fake like I have said before. Maybe Im a psychopath but faking being NT comes second nature even though I'm not "NT" no one would ever guess unless I drop my act when I get tired.
 
Joined
Jan 6, 2016
Messages
2,209
Reputation
2
Yul Brynner said:
Worked for me. I'm now getting a new girl on average every week. 

And it's all because i got out there and escalated in the most NT way possible. 

Good luck sitting around waiting for a girl to come knocking on your door begging for your cock.

what are you doing differently now? what type topics do you have women?
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,608
Reputation
6
Namek said:
assburger said:
i can reliably say i would still be incel with that face.
With that face you can go to a gas station, look at a girl and she will make all the moves and fuck you. You wouldnt have to say or do anything.
[hr]
assburger said:
why does it need to be replaced? they're 2 separate things
nt is required
ur ego thing is just an additional factor
Being NT is very easy to fake like I have said before. Maybe Im a psychopath but faking being NT comes second nature even though I'm not "NT" no one would ever guess unless I drop my act when I get tired.
no. ur living in a lookism influenced fantasy world. that simply does not happen. a friendless autist is not getting laid in the west regardless of what he looks like. the only possible way is if u date/fuk way down and even that requires u to be more functional than i am rn

ur obviously a mild aspie at most in that case or something unrelated because i'm simply incapable of decently operating in social settings let alone successfully putting on a normie act. if u have to pretend though, u are not fully NT. it has to at least be partly to blame.. maybe the thing ur talking about in the op is the result of u being more abnormal in the past and ur mental health and life in general suffering the consequences of that.. now ur playing catch up but its too little too late? idk
 

Spectre

Normie
Joined
Jul 3, 2015
Messages
1,008
Reputation
0
Just because you'd have an easier time being good looking (no shit) doesn't mean all 4 of what you mentioned doesn't work. Strong leap boyo. Obviously you wont get 8/10 hotties as a 5/10 (awaiting your cope of "well thats what I meant all along hur dur.") but it will greatly increase you chances of a looksmatch or below
 
Joined
Nov 5, 2015
Messages
4,290
Reputation
8
True Romance said:
It's tough

The observation that looks shapes personality through positive reinforcement is a legit one

But I do believe that there is a degree of independence between them, i.e. non-NT vs. NT

I may not have mentioned this before but I was a major mentalcel when I was younger

Lot of way, way uglier guys than me who extroversion-mogged and cool-mogged me

Not saying they had amazing lives, but they didn't have shitty ones
no man who looks like this is a mentalcel

 

Magnus

Lookism God
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
15,081
Reputation
21
Doing all those things will significantly increase your chances of getting laid as compared to sitting at home and rotting
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,608
Reputation
6
'just look like brad pitt, being a normal human being with a social life is cope!'

rofld
 

Namek

Chad
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
4,209
Reputation
2
Sekrets said:
assburger said:
'just look like brad pitt, being a normal human being with a social life is cope!'

rofld
they use the most retarded arguments/"proofs" to prove their point
This thread went over most of your heads. 

Simply put. You cannot be socially retarded if you looked good or received positive reinforcement during adolescence.
 

Spectre

Normie
Joined
Jul 3, 2015
Messages
1,008
Reputation
0
Namek said:
Sekrets said:
they use the most retarded arguments/"proofs" to prove their point
This thread went over most of your heads. 

Simply put. You cannot be socially retarded if you looked good or received positive reinforcement during adolescence.
Groundbreaking, holy shit man you might be on to something. You should make a website about how looks are extremely important and having bad looks can have a negative impact on your life.
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,608
Reputation
6
Namek said:
Sekrets said:
they use the most retarded arguments/"proofs" to prove their point
This thread went over most of your heads. 

Simply put. You cannot be socially retarded if you looked good or received positive reinforcement during adolescence.
that's simply rubbish.

how do u think that alters the brain's wiring? this condition is innate and no amount of 'positive reinforcement' (not that autistic behavior is tolerated just because ur face is pleasing) can change that. i was bullied but not because of my looks.

brio is bullied and incel and look at him, so if the premise of ur thread is that looks render ur behavior meaningless its patently false and doesn't really help anyone in any way anyway
 

Namek

Chad
Joined
Nov 21, 2015
Messages
4,209
Reputation
2
Sekrets said:
Namek said:
This thread went over most of your heads. 

Simply put. You cannot be socially retarded if you looked good or received positive reinforcement during adolescence.
most people don't look that good retard

6.5 is already proven to be 99th percentile rofl

obviously being sub-4 or 5 is problematic.


Once again, you disregarded what I said.

The OP, has two different topics.

First, being extremely good looking would trump social IQ. Some users here still say if they look like Pitt they would still be incel because they are aspie. Come on now.

The second point was that average and ugly people, are successful in life and can get ltrs, because they received positive reinforcement that allowed their ego to grow and develop.

NT can be faked easy.
[hr]
You know what. Fuck this site. Everyone just attacks now for no reason. Continue posting NT, and slayer threads because those are the only accepted threads now.

Im out of this shit hole for good. Literally no point in posting anything anymore if you're not a slayer or NT clique.
 

assburger

Gigachad
Joined
Oct 6, 2015
Messages
8,608
Reputation
6
Namek said:
Sekrets said:
most people don't look that good retard

6.5 is already proven to be 99th percentile rofl

obviously being sub-4 or 5 is problematic.


Once again, you disregarded what I said.

The OP, has two different topics.

First, being extremely good looking would trump social IQ. Some users here still say if they look like Pitt they would still be incel because they are aspie. Come on now.

The second point was that average and ugly people, are successful in life and can get ltrs, because they received positive reinforcement that allowed their ego to grow and develop.

NT can be faked easy.
[hr]
You know what. Fuck this site. Everyone just attacks now for no reason. Continue posting NT, and slayer threads because those are the only accepted threads now.

Im out of this shit hole for good. Literally no point in posting anything anymore if you're not a slayer or NT clique.
why did u lack that said reinforcement then that others didn't do u think? is it because u weren't as NT in the past like i suggested?

u assert NT can be faked easy.. but that's relative. some ppl are more severe than others. u cannot fake an NT life in general which is supposed ur foundation either.
 
Top