"Just be NT" is the most legit theory, even more than my own.

Plastic

Slayer
Shitposters
@"assburger" 

My only female friend happens to be a complete whore; who has a new boyfriend every week (she was triple-dating at one time and even having one-night-stands on the side). She's regularly pointed out to me that I'm attractive (I looksmog 90% of her dates), but it's very clear that she has no intention of ever fucking me. I'm too "weird" for that.

assburger

Gigachad
yes this should be clear by now

its common sense really

stacks on stacks nigga said:
If you were 5'8 you'd say: Height theory is the most legit theory (unless you are Adonis and you jerk off to pics of your own jaw while ignoring the fact that you are a midget framecel)

If you were poor you'd say: Money theory is the most legit theory.

And if you are aspie you'll say what you just said.

The most legit theory is: Don't have major flaws in any of the following areas:

1. Looks (face + height + frame)
2. Money
3. Status
4. Brain
:clap:

assburger

Gigachad
If you were 5'8 you'd say: Height theory is the most legit theory (unless you are Adonis and you jerk off to pics of your own jaw while ignoring the fact that you are a midget framecel)

If you were poor you'd say: Money theory is the most legit theory.

And if were are aspie you'd say what you just said.

The most legit theory is: Don't have major flaws in any of the following areas:

1. Looks (face + height + frame)
2. Money
3. Status
4. Brain
cope

being 5'8 isn't incel causing in itself

neither is not being well off, and u have to be srsly ugly to be incel simply due to face.. like deformed lvl

when it comes down to it autism is the most common cause of inceldom. and in other cases u can at least usually get an ugly gf

Brostorm

Normie
The most legit theory is FACE. Face is  the only thing that can compensate for severe flaws. A 9/10 5'2 guy wouldn't be incel guaranteed. The other things are ancillary.

Basically, the higher your face rating, the less other factors matter (height, autism, frame, MS, etc.).

If your face is only a 5/10 on the other hand, you better have all of the following or ITS OVER:

- height
- frame
- dick size
- money
- NT

assburger

Gigachad
assburger said:
cope

being 5'8 isn't incel causing in itself

neither is not being well off, and u have to be srsly ugly to be incel simply due to face.. like deformed lvl

when it comes down to it autism is the most common cause of inceldom. and in other cases u can at least usually get an ugly gf
I said major flaws. Ask a 5'6 guy what he thinks is the reason for his inceldom.
There are different forms and stages of autism. There are plenty of slightly aspie guys who are doing fine.
If you have severe social anxiety or any stronger form of autism you can flush yourself of course.
[hr]
true.. less introverted and anxious aspies probably don't have too much of a problem although i could still see it getting in the way having poor social skills, having trouble connecting to ppl, being weird, not getting out much or having many friends or much status, etc.
i think 5'6 still isn't total death at least if u have a decent face.. its still not uber-manlet status and there's a good amount of male celebs around that height.
anyway NTs can always find a way.. they can exploit various niches, run social circle game, compensate with M/S etc.
physical things can maybe make u incel but not truecel imo unless deformed/midget.. actually i can see girls being into midgets even if just for some fun