JUST BE LARGE THEORY

Woody

Slayer
Showed this comparison to my wife.

Controversially, she claimed that they both suck in 2nd pic.

:situation:

"B-but Chang is larger!" I gasped.

"Doesn't matter. He is still Asian" she said.

:stare:

Did I marry a RACICT bitch?

tylerhunter97

Normie
TempAccount567 said:
I go to school with these kids. Tall kid isn't anywhere near as much as a chad as you think, couldn't find a gf till senior year(confirmed by post history, dude thought his height would get in the way of getting girls), short kid is definition of beta orbiter, somehow to the point he was nominated for teen heartthrob, an actual chad won that one(who btw is like 5'11-6'0, but is buff and has 7-7.5/10 face).

Also tall kid doesn't look as broad/wide irl, this pic made his proportions look better than they are.
Possible since he's closer to the camera and next to that short, narrow framed dude. Anyone above 5'9 would appear bigger next to that kid I think

Is he really 6'7, or inflating his height like everyone else. How tall is the short dude for example

TempAccount567

Subhuman
tylerhunter97 said:
TempAccount567 said:
I go to school with these kids. Tall kid isn't anywhere near as much as a chad as you think, couldn't find a gf till senior year(confirmed by post history, dude thought his height would get in the way of getting girls), short kid is definition of beta orbiter, somehow to the point he was nominated for teen heartthrob, an actual chad won that one(who btw is like 5'11-6'0, but is buff and has 7-7.5/10 face).

Also tall kid doesn't look as broad/wide irl, this pic made his proportions look better than they are.
Possible since he's closer to the camera and next to that short, narrow framed dude. Anyone above 5'9 would appear bigger next to that kid I think

Is he really 6'7, or inflating his height like everyone else. How tall is the short dude for example
He is def closer to camera and is leaning back a bit, while the short kid is about 5'5 I believe. However, tall kid genuinely is 6'6-6'7. His height really is insane, and his frame is pretty big, just that picture makes him look bigger than he is. Also to consider is that most people, especially tall people slouch and lose 1-3 inches that way, but he always has good posture, which makes him look even taller.

Aside from long clavicles he's always been quite a bit of a lanklet, however after working out a shit ton he became better proportioned. Pretty sure he weights in the mid 200s.

Betagayface

Incel
Funnily enough, there are PLENTY of gooks in my uni that are literally 6'8"+ so for all i know the second pic might be the real one, but hey good genes come in packages so that kinda face and hairline almost ALWAYS belong to a very tall guy

bookstack

Chad
TempAccount567 said:
https ://imgur.com/a/NnVvqNk

Here's another pic for proof

@"rupert"

How has no one responded to this, this is legit 
Think of the odds, insane 

What's his voice like? Deep? Does he sound aspie?

TempAccount567

Subhuman
bookstack said:
TempAccount567 said:
https ://imgur.com/a/NnVvqNk

Here's another pic for proof

@"rupert"

Not super deep or booming, about average, maybe a bit deeper. He doesn't sound aspie, he's an basically an extroverted popular normie or smart jock.

Also think of it from my perspective, what are the odds that someone from my school gets posted here. First time it was posted here I was shocked af

bookstack

Chad
TempAccount567 said:
bookstack said:

Not super deep or booming, about average, maybe a bit deeper. He doesn't sound aspie, he's an basically an extroverted popular normie or smart jock.

Also think of it from my perspective, what are the odds that someone from my school gets posted here. First time it was posted here I was shocked af
yeah thats wild, I can't even imagine what my reaction would be. I would probably be 100% convinced at that point that the world is a simulation setting up funny scenarios to see how we react, i'm like 70% at this point because a lot of weird coincidences like that have happened to me too in the past couple years. 

how have you lurked this long and never been tempted to make an account? are you going to start posting now that you have one?

TempAccount567

Subhuman
bookstack said:
TempAccount567 said:

yeah thats wild, I can't even imagine what my reaction would be. I would probably be 100% convinced at that point that the world is a simulation setting up funny scenarios to see how we react, i'm like 70% at this point because a lot of weird coincidences like that have happened to me too in the past couple years. 

how have you lurked this long and never been tempted to make an account? are you going to start posting now that you have one?
I've always been a lurker. Made an account once with an "ask a 16 year old anything" thread, but it ended up being underwhelming and I forgot the password for it. 

I've been tempted to make an account, get rated, share my ideas, etc. but always decided against it, don't want to become too involved in the degeneracy. 
But because I basically redpilled myself back in middle school on bodybuilding.com misc -> PuaHate -> Sluthate -> Lookism, I've spent a lot of time analyzing people's behavior, faces, and seeing how well the theories posted on here stack up in the real world. 

I got a lot to say, and was considering making an account and posting all my ideas after graduating high school. Don't know if I'll do that tho, probably gonna stop lurking when I go to college. Community has degraded/gone to shit since PuaHate days, and has def declined as people stopped caring about actually being analytical about things, and became spouting weird shit.

I'd say the single biggest flaw of theories on here is their lack of understanding the concept of diminishing returns. People think "being tall is good" == "being as tall as possible is ideal". About the same mentality of children who think "sweet is good" == "as sweet as possible is ideal"

If you got any more questions about this guy or about my opinions on shit/theories feel free to ask.

oh, and in regards to simulation thing, I've thought about it many times, but in the end it doesn't actually change anything if the world is a simulation or not. its not like everything no longer becomes "real"; if the universe is a simulation, then what even is "real", does it even matter?

bookstack

Chad
TempAccount567 said:
bookstack said:

I've always been a lurker. Made an account once with an "ask a 16 year old anything" thread, but it ended up being underwhelming and I forgot the password for it. 

I've been tempted to make an account, get rated, share my ideas, etc. but always decided against it, don't want to become too involved in the degeneracy. 
But because I basically redpilled myself back in middle school on bodybuilding.com misc -> PuaHate -> ***** -> Lookism, I've spent a lot of time analyzing people's behavior, faces, and seeing how well the theories posted on here stack up in the real world. 

I got a lot to say, and was considering making an account and posting all my ideas after graduating high school. Don't know if I'll do that tho, probably gonna stop lurking when I go to college. Community has degraded/gone to shit since PuaHate days, and has def declined as people stopped caring about actually being analytical about things, and became spouting weird shit.

I'd say the single biggest flaw of theories on here is their lack of understanding the concept of diminishing returns. People think "being tall is good" == "being as tall as possible is ideal". About the same mentality of children who think "sweet is good" == "as sweet as possible is ideal"

If you got any more questions about this guy or about my opinions on shit/theories feel free to ask.

huh very interesting. it's just weird to me because I had the type of personality where I just started posting here the day I found the website. it's an interesting contrast.

I also can't imagine being involved in communities like this since middle school, I didn't even find 4chan until like age 16 and here you are in the depths of the internet.

I am definitely one of those shitposters though, I get overly obsessive with certain things. like height, actually. I would love to be 6'8 and large framed, just because it would make me feel more comfortable walking through crowds and being above everyone. I would just feel safer as a huge guy (I'm also the type who only feels comfortable sitting down in the corner of a room with my back to the wall). Right now I'm 6'2 and feel barely above average. It's not reassuring to know the average guy would have a chance against you in a fight. If you're 6'8, the only people who have a chance are like 5% of the population (over 6'3)

It's weird to me that you say this guy didn't have that kind of confidence. I can't imagine having a beta/submissive personality when you could beat up everyone in the school. Maybe he has a small dick or something. 

what are the demographics like at that school? Are there a lot of BBCs? do they seem to respect him more?

if you think you can be too tall, do you think you can be too good looking? or by diminishing returns do you just mean an 8/10 isnt much better off than a 6/10?
[hr]
also I would say it's probably a good thing that you don't post here, once you start you can't stop. I would recommend you ensure today remains the exception to your normal behavior and not the start of something new
[hr]
as for the simulation thing, i guess it would matter in the sense that if its a simulation, you can excuse any weird or unlucky stuff that happens to you as being predetermined by the programming. ie the creators want to see how we react to certain stimuli

at least for me, it's a bit reassuring to know it's just someone fucking around with me and i'm not actually losing my mind

TempAccount567

Subhuman
bookstack said:
TempAccount567 said:

But because I basically redpilled myself back in middle school on bodybuilding.com misc -> PuaHate -> ***** -> Lookism, I've spent a lot of time analyzing people's behavior, faces, and seeing how well the theories posted on here stack up in the real world. 

huh very interesting. it's just weird to me because I had the type of personality where I just started posting here the day I found the website. it's an interesting contrast.

I also can't imagine being involved in communities like this since middle school, I didn't even find 4chan until like age 16 and here you are in the depths of the internet.

I am definitely one of those shitposters though, I get overly obsessive with certain things. like height, actually. I would love to be 6'8 and large framed, just because it would make me feel more comfortable walking through crowds and being above everyone. I would just feel safer as a huge guy (I'm also the type who only feels comfortable sitting down in the corner of a room with my back to the wall). Right now I'm 6'2 and feel barely above average. It's not reassuring to know the average guy would have a chance against you in a fight. If you're 6'8, the only people who have a chance are like 5% of the population (over 6'3)

It's weird to me that you say this guy didn't have that kind of confidence. I can't imagine having a beta/submissive personality when you could beat up everyone in the school. Maybe he has a small dick or something. 

what are the demographics like at that school? Are there a lot of BBCs? do they seem to respect him more?

if you think you can be too tall, do you think you can be too good looking? or by diminishing returns do you just mean an 8/10 isnt much better off than a 6/10?
[hr]
also I would say it's probably a good thing that you don't post here, once you start you can't stop. I would recommend you ensure today remains the exception to your normal behavior and not the start of something new
[hr]
as for the simulation thing, i guess it would matter in the sense that if its a simulation, you can excuse any weird or unlucky stuff that happens to you as being predetermined by the programming. ie the creators want to see how we react to certain stimuli

at least for me, it's a bit reassuring to know it's just someone fucking around with me and i'm not actually losing my mind

My personality is pretty odd/strange in many ways, I suspect it might be due to the depression I developed a couple years ago(pretty sure it developed completely independent of the PSL community).

Anyway, in response to your comments, I'd also love to be taller, however I imagine the ideal to be around 6'3-6'4. If you're genuinely 6'2, actually focus on your posture, and you'll probably notice that when you're next to someone, you're signficantly taller. One of the strangest things I've noticed, is people of average, or slightly below average height always appear taller from a distance, yet when I walk by them, I'm almost always either taller or about the same height(i'm 5'10 btw, about 5'11 in shoes, and I got good posture.)

This guy had confidence problems with girls before, nothing in regards to social life tho, also I'm basing the girl thing off his reddit history. As far as I know, he's extroverted and a popular kid. He's in the pretty big, smart and athletic clique at our school. I think your obsession isn't even so much with height, but being able to beat others up/be beat up, which I personally think as dumb and irrational, if you want me to explain why just pm me.

We live in SoCal, so demographics are like 40% beaner, and our BBC population is low. However, in the smart classes, its mostly white and asian. I wouldn't say people "respect him" because of his height. At his height its actually in the freakish territory, so its one of those things all people notice, but it doesn't make him seem "heroic" in a way. 

By diminishing returns I meant that being higher percentile in a certain trait gives less and less of a return, in some cases resulting in negative consequences. So yes, a PSL 8/10 facially isnt that much better off than a PSL 7/10 facially, especially when comparing a 7/10 to a 6/10, where the jump is more significant. An easy way to understand this is just to imagine how much more you'd want to date/fuck an 8/10 girl vs a 7/10 girl. Irl, you're gonna like them both a lot, and you're not gonna pursue one more than the other.

Additionally, I personally think this dude would be better off around 6'4-6'5. Also, I like how people on here perceive him as the epitome of chad/walking god, however he is far from the most successful guy with girls at our school, and he isn't treated special or differently at all because of his physical size.

lolita

Slayer
how about 6 ft 7 chad and 6 ft 7 asiancel

chad will win at  the end of the day.
its still the face.

asiancel

King of Chads
i think it's unny how ms portman was on a hiatus for years, then when she starred opposite hemsworth in thor she had a midlife crisis and went head first into tons of new projects. she got blackpilled on her worth and was on a validation seeking rampage. flat assed jewess

thoughtcel

Normie
That's how I heightmogged shitskins in high school, their average was like 5'7 and I'm 6'5. I now understand why women hate midgets so much.

@"TempAccount567" tbh i believed you from your post because it just seemed like the sort of thing someone around my age would type and i couldn't imagine anyone making that up.

i lurked as well btw. i agree with your theory and find it funny that people are putting this guy on a pedestal for one picture - i think it's just because they want to have his frame.

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
Ideally you wanna be slightly above average average height, and slightly robust.