just a daily reminder about body

itsoverkillyourself

half vietnamese dark triad badboy
"A study by Foo et al. (2017) showed that facial adiposity was a better predictor of attractiveness compared to sexual dimorphism, averageness, and symmetry, for male faces. The researchers also found that, for females faces, facial adiposity squared and sexual dimorphism were the best predictors of female facial attractiveness, while facial adiposity was also the strongest predictor of perceived health for male faces, while sexual dimorphism was the strongest predictor of perceived health for female faces, with facial adiposity failing to reach statistical significance."

keep coping with bulking you fucking gym rats.

MIG 35

Air superiority fighter
Truecels
Holy fuck at 511 chico would be incel

molerat

Subhuman
This is especially valid for the mens attractivness. for the womans attractivness the body plays an more important role. this mean just because you would prefer an high e slut with 8/10 body and an 6/10 face over an skinny model with not tits but an 8/10 face, this cant be projected to what are women attracted to.
:clap:

because wide hips small waist = good for birth

men dont give birth to children so their body isnt as important for the opposite gender

carter

coping oldcel
Oldcels

Indeed, he says he’d never lifted weights before 2010, when he trained to play the title role in the film that was meant to make him, the reboot of Conan the Barbarian. “It’s very hard sometimes to just work out. It’s monotonous and you can get stuck in a rut. I get bored, so I do a lot more boxing, surfing, climbing – I do the things I love to do when I’m not training for a role. When I have to change my body type, then we just switch it up. Doing a lot more weights for size; a lot more cardio for definition.

Selfmade

Looks-maxEr
80% people have good frames and can work on to make it aesthetic with muscles

truthtorpedo

aids test november 2020
HQNP
i love when skinnyfat 15 year old incels with no jawline (jaw blends directly into the neck) start to hit the gym and "bulk up" and develop besides gymcels arms a double chin and a belly.

Zwickmuehle

Incel
Autists
This thread is a perfect depiction of the manosphere and blackpilled environments filled with aspies.

While it's obvious that face is more important than muscle - You're posting guys with bottom 5% tier frames.

You're posting people with good bodies and ZERO bones in their face + ethnik - To compare to the best looking male models in the world.

It's basically just sophism. You're avoiding what the real benefits in regard to SMV that going to the gym can bring just because it can't cancel out something else.

It's like saying height is useless and posting a picture of a man with a deformed face who's 7'11". Yeah, so what about a 6'4" guy who's decent looking? Is height useless then?? Does it not help??

Leads me to my next point - If a slightly above average guy goes from skinnyfat to having a VERY GOOD body with a wider frame and bigger neck...Is it useless then?

Or do those examples not fit right in your scope of reality, because they're not anecdotes that advance your confirmation bias?
i think its rather an reaction to the gymcel movement which is full of delusion and thinks that muscles more then face. so thats far from obvious, at least for many people.

and that bones are a big determination of frame and that not everyone can look like dolph lundgren is also a fact a lot of people dont seem to get, especially ectomorphs with narrow clavicles and wrists who think eating 6k calories a day will make them wide as dolph