reeve24

King of Chads
HQNP
This is not the ideal body

This is the ideal face, put that body on an average guy and it won'd do much

Now put this body on an average guy and he will slay

KEy21

King of Chads
TBH there is alot of truth to this. I am about 170 at 5'8" and i'm less than 10% BF for sure maybe 8%. I can bench nearly 300 lbs and i'm all muscle virtually. I'm lean + muscular. And to be honest I think I looked MUCH better and more attractive when I was skinny with abs. Gym is cope to an extent. I mean if you wanna stay healthy and don't do any other type of activity gym makes sense. But to completely obsess about every part of the gym and your meals is absolutely insane. It will get you nowhere unless you're the ugly as fuck and need SOME edge. Yes being leaner and more muscular than the next man can boost you up a bit both physically and mentally, but it's not by much and it's not worth the amount of effort you have to put in. 

After LL i'm only gonna lift a few times a week and i'm gonna stop eating as much. I can never stop lifting for good as it's already engrained and fucked with my mind. It's with me forever. But i'll definitely cut down. I see the truth.

That being said, some guys are much more attractive with the bulkier look. A lot of guys with some muscle that aren't afraid to eat a burger or two look good. I'm not talking about a powerlifter fat fuck who does deadlifts for 30 minutes and then eats 10k calories. I'm talking about a guy who hits the gym like 4-5 times a week and eats fairly good but on the weekends he'll drink and eat what he wants. It's a natural, healthy look with some size and thickness. That's the best look for most people. When I was skinny I got way more attention than when I started lifting even at 8% bf. It just looks too tryhard and you look unapproachable and self absorbed. It screams insecurity.

randallflag

Incel

Frame Size and Healthy Weight

People who have larger frames can be healthy at a higher weight than people who have with smaller frames. Thus, a 5-foot 7-inch tall man with a medium frame should weigh between 142 and 154 pounds, but a man of the same height with a large frame may be healthy if he weighs from 149 to 168 pounds.

Women tend to have smaller frames than men, so they should weigh less, even at the same height. For example, a 5-foot 7-inch tall woman with a medium frame should be between 133 and 147 pounds, and a woman with a large frame should be between 143 and 163 pounds

:banderas:

frame (bones) is so important

TucoTheUgly

Banned
bain
i want an explanation right now!!! everyone here talking about muh chad sports a lot during puberty it will increase growth then this

From the hormonal point of view, excessive training may induce a derangement of the growth-controlling axis. Eliakim and co-workers [15] followed a group of adolescent males involved in sport and a sedentary control group; after 5 weeks of training, the active boys showed a significant decrease in some growth factors (growth hormonebinding protein, insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I) and IGF- binding protein-3 (IGFBP3)), while IGFBP-2 increased and growth hormone (GH) secretion remained unchanged. Similar data have been reported in trained prepubertal, early pubertal and late adolescent girls [16-18]. This endocrine pattern, suggesting a GH resistance state [15], resembles that reported in children with undernutrition and stunted growth for atypical celiac disease [19].
muh undernutrition? no. from [15] itsself (A. Eliakim, J.A. Brasel, S. Mohan W.L.T. Wong, D.M. Cooper; Increased physical activity and the growth hormone-IGF-I axis in adolescent males)

Although reductions in circulating IGF-I have been observed in human subjects in whom exercise training was combined with volitional dietary restriction [e.g., female gymnasts (24)], we believe this is one of the first studies to demonstrate neuroendocrine catabolic-type responses in training subjects who were weight stable, not food restricted, and in whom an increase in muscle volume was demonstrated clearly.
(study was performed on males)

Frisch and colleagues [26] found that a group of premenarcheal- trained swimmers and runners (n=18) showed a mean age at menarche of 15.1 0.5 years, whereas a comparable group of postmenarcheal- trained athletes (n – 20) had a mean age at menarche of 12.8 0.2 years. An untrained control group attained menarche at 12.7 0.4 years, an age significantly lower than that of the first group but similar to that of the second group [26]. Each year of training before menarche delayed its onset by 5 months [26]. A delay in the age of menarche ranging from 0.4 to 1.5 years as been confirmed in several studies, depending on the type of sports activity and the country of origin [16,29-31]. The pubertal delay seems to be mainly a characteristic of female sex, since both trained and untrained adolescent males showed similar genitalia stage and testosterone levels [32]. Indeed, differences in pubertal development between the two sexes and difficulties in assessing reproductive function in males may contribute to the different results in male and female adolescent athletes.
no hormonal benefits for prepuberal children?

Following 113 children (females, n = 53; males, n = 60) annually for 6 years, Bailey and collaborators [44] found that both active girls and boys attained greater femoral peak mass, [...] femoral neck: active girls +11%, active boys +7% vs. controls. [44].

extra bone mass over 6 years sure but sports give child bearing hips on males?

A deterioration in final adult height has been recently documented in artistic gymnasts in both sexes, but more pronounced in males (n= 102; final height -2.28 0.95 SDs vs target height) than in females (n= 117; final height -0.44 1.17 SDs vs target height).
lol

then this (from (Soliman A, De Sanctis V, Elalaily R, Bedair S. Advances in pubertal growth and factors influencing it: Can we increase pubertal growth? Indian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2014):

intensive training = manlet

and

Individuals are becoming increasingly involved in physical activities, ranging from regular mild exercise to highly competitive performance requiring intensive and strenuous training. However, as the duration, frequency, and intensity of exercise increases, great concern and major reactions arouse regarding the deleterious effects of intensive physical activity on somatic growth, pubertal development, and biological maturation. Intensive physical training and negative energy balance alter the hypothalamic pituitary set point at puberty, prolong the prepubertal stage, and delay pubertal development and menarche in a variety of sports.

Impact of Intense Physical Activity on Puberty and Reproductive Potential of Young Athletes.

JPV (just play videogames) theory is legit?

Shiggy

Coper
It's mostly face but I think having a decent body can give you a 1-2 point bump in attractiveness which combined with some socialmaxxing is enough to give normies some edge and incels a chance.

However, when men designed a partner for a short-term fling, they shifted their allocation to bodily traits — but only if they were uncompetitive. Men with a larger, more competitive budget still allocated more of their points to facial traits over bodily traits.

Women, meanwhile, allocated more points to facial traits regardless of budget and regardless of whether they were designing a partner for a long- or short-term relationship.

paul_gauguin

Coper
i remember when i got blackpilled about body and face. two times. within a short timespane. i think it was between februar and spring.

in retroperspective it was these moment i got filled with rage and bitterness. a key moment then coined me for the following years. 

background:

i was always a thin kid aka framcel. but the moment i hit puberty i was entering growth spurts after growth spurts. unfortunately i my weight couldnt keep up so i ended up like the slenderman. only bones and skin. i stayed like this until 16 and even though i managed to lose my virginity to a drunk low class overweight girl i didnt do well with the opposite gender in that time. not to mention that i received some comments regarded my bodyweight. and even worse i never could be really me...i was really low inhib in primary school and kindergarten but i had to change my behavior because otherwise id have bullied for sure. i got nonconfrontative. non direct. never told or showed how i feeled. wore a mask. lied. told people what they wanted to hear to please them. befriended local chads even though it meant i was the bottom and joke of the social circle but at least i didnt got pushed into a locker or was forced to hang out with boring nerds. my hate grew but i still had hope.

id have needed support from my family but unfortunately my father was always never home and my mother didnt understand. women are not able to understand the struggles of boys/men during puiberty. they only care about grades but not about your body (given your not super fat), your social status, how you do with girls or your athletic abilities. even though id argue that the things i just mentioned are way more important for your future then fucking grades in the 7th grade. literally noone cares if you have straight a's in 7th grade. not even you. but the rest will stick and coins your personality even years later.

anyways with 15/16 i decided something has to change. i registered at the gym. i stopped playing soccer at my club. and i started eating. my only aim was to gain as much weight in a short time as possible. i eat everything but especially unhealty things. got even weightgainer shake that were basically pure sugar. and it worked. do you know this coping underweightcels who always claim they can eat so much but "cant" gain any weight? well thats definitely a lie. because these retards eat 3 pizza at social gatherings but when they come home they fall back to their normal seditary lazy low calories lifestyle and eat shit. thats why they dont gain weight. but if you are as dedicated and consistent as i was back then you will gain weight. 

i gained 20kgs in 12 -15 months. 

it was not fun. every night i went to bed with a stomach that hurt because i ate so much. my bloodsugar must have been to total shit during the next years. it was hard work. i put all my energy in that. needless to say that it was mostly fat because i was super bluepilled back then and thought face doesnt matter / that my face was no problem. like i said i blamed all my lack of sexappeal to my body (dont get me wrong if you look like you came outta ausschwitz its a death sentence but face always matters). so obviously i always had this goal during this months for my eyes: once i reached normal bmi territory i will get girls easily.

and for a short time spane after i gained 10kgs it even worked. i fucked a finish exchange student once and went to a date with a local girl. but i was still quite narrow to other boys and i thought if i eat even more id become even more succesful with this girl.

so i kept eating. my face started to look like a moonface from all the bloat and fat.

then i turned 17 and the winter came. it was february when i swallowed the  first blackpill.

we went skiing with the school for 1 week in the austrian alps.

the same day we arrived the whole classs went to a shop to borrow the carving skis for the whole week. and in order to adjust the skis to you they ask for your body weight.

guess what - most boys who were wider then me had a way lower bmi then me and lower weight.

and the other people couldnt believe it when they saw my weight. they all estimated me 10kg lighter.

it was this day i swallowed the frame pill. small long wrists. noexisting calves. fat everywhere. good bmi on paper but catastrophe in the mirrow. remember at that time i didnt know what a forum is and literally noone talks about frame in gymcel community at this point. it was all about weight. but noone talked about bones. before that i seriously thought that somebody like peter crouch could end up looking like denis cyplenkov if he would eat and train enough.

:goodfellas:

the evening at the same day i went to bed early while the rest of the guys/girls was going out to party. i was starring at the ceiling and my heart got filled with...rage. i worked so hard to gain weight. i ate like a pig. spend so much energy. i waited so long to step out of the dark but i got deceived. i got deceived by life. i never got deceived so hard in life. i wanted to scream but i couldnt. and slowly my emotions turned from rage into bitterness poisining my mind.

a few month later. must have been april i guess. i remember it was on of these days where you cant decide if you wear a sweartshirt/jacket or just a t shirt. neither summer nor winter.

short background story:

in my class was this pretty boy how was a bit shorter then me but not very much, was 75kg at 1.87m and played tennis. he was very low bodyfat with a sixpack. when i look at pictures i know i realise he has a very nice jaw and excellent cheekbones. his personality was very beta though so he never was a slayer. but he had no problems finding girlfriends since girls often approached him and used every opportunity to talk to him. regarding height, hair and haircut we were quite similar. even  though he was literally 10kg lighter than me regarding width we were the same so you couldnt really see a difference in clothes(you could only see the different in side profile due to my fatty belly)

so it was april and the whole school was in the assembly hall i cant really recall for what purpose but i remember the special music class of our school playing a horrible interpreation of peace from pirates of the caribean. anyways 
while i was waiting for the cvent to start i was talking to my boys when i felt someone tipping my shoulders

[video=youtube]

i turned around. it was one of the girls who was chasing this prettyboy looking at me with a bright smile. 

i was confused what does she want from me (she never reallty talked to me and it was obvious she didnt like me). but my confusion only lasted less than 1 second. because that was the time spane that was needed to make her smile disappear 

i thought you were *name of the prettyboy*. she mistook me because frame wise and from behind i looked exactly like the prettyboy. height, body (in clothes) was the same. the only difference: face

i felt a weird feeling of hotness and coldness moving to my spine. my heart was beating fast but i was barely able to move. i felt like rabbit in front a of snake. does the rabbit knows his existence is about to end in this moment? i dont know but i suspect this. i believe in this last moment the rabbit is more aware then most humans ever will be during their lifetime.

and i understood it all.

i realised: face everything

i realised: all my efforts regarding body were useless. wasted time.

i realised: the game is rigged. my hope for a better future never had any basis

i realised: i was genetical cursed

i realised: there will never be true happiness for me

i realised: the universe is an indifferent, pointless place. human values like good, bad dont apply to it  and all seek for the purpose of existence is pointless.

i realised: there is no god. we are all alone

i realised: my bitterness and envy of genetical gifted people will know no boundaries anymore

i realised: i dont want happiness for anyone

by the way most of this realisation arent true but this how i felt in that moment. it was nothing you could talk to anyone. so unfortunately for me bitterness dictated my life in the following years.

SkullSmashTheory

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
paul_gauguin said:
i remember when i got blackpilled about body and face. two times. within a short timespane. i think it was between februar and spring.

in retroperspective it was these moment i got filled with rage and bitterness. a key moment then coined me for the following years. 

background:

i was always a thin kid aka framcel. but the moment i hit puberty i was entering growth spurts after growth spurts. unfortunately i my weight couldnt keep up so i ended up like the slenderman. only bones and skin. i stayed like this until 16 and even though i managed to lose my virginity to a drunk low class overweight girl i didnt do well with the opposite gender in that time. not to mention that i received some comments regarded my bodyweight. and even worse i never could be really me...i was really low inhib in primary school and kindergarten but i had to change my behavior because otherwise id have bullied for sure. i got nonconfrontative. non direct. never told or showed how i feeled. wore a mask. lied. told people what they wanted to hear to please them. befriended local chads even though it meant i was the bottom and joke of the social circle but at least i didnt got pushed into a locker or was forced to hang out with boring nerds. my hate grew but i still had hope.

id have needed support from my family but unfortunately my father was always never home and my mother didnt understand. women are not able to understand the struggles of boys/men during puiberty. they only care about grades but not about your body (given your not super fat), your social status, how you do with girls or your athletic abilities. even though id argue that the things i just mentioned are way more important for your future then fucking grades in the 7th grade. literally noone cares if you have straight a's in 7th grade. not even you. but the rest will stick and coins your personality even years later.

anyways with 15/16 i decided something has to change. i registered at the gym. i stopped playing soccer at my club. and i started eating. my only aim was to gain as much weight in a short time as possible. i eat everything but especially unhealty things. got even weightgainer shake that were basically pure sugar. and it worked. do you know this coping underweightcels who always claim they can eat so much but "cant" gain any weight? well thats definitely a lie. because these retards eat 3 pizza at social gatherings but when they come home they fall back to their normal seditary lazy low calories lifestyle and eat shit. thats why they dont gain weight. but if you are as dedicated and consistent as i was back then you will gain weight. 

i gained 20kgs in 12 -15 months. 

it was not fun. every night i went to bed with a stomach that hurt because i ate so much. my bloodsugar must have been to total shit during the next years. it was hard work. i put all my energy in that. needless to say that it was mostly fat because i was super bluepilled back then and thought face doesnt matter / that my face was no problem. like i said i blamed all my lack of sexappeal to my body (dont get me wrong if you look like you came outta ausschwitz its a death sentence but face always matters). so obviously i always had this goal during this months for my eyes: once i reached normal bmi territory i will get girls easily.

and for a short time spane after i gained 10kgs it even worked. i fucked a finish exchange student once and went to a date with a local girl. but i was still quite narrow to other boys and i thought if i eat even more id become even more succesful with this girl.

so i kept eating. my face started to look like a moonface from all the bloat and fat.

then i turned 17 and the winter came. it was february when i swallowed the  first blackpill.

we went skiing with the school for 1 week in the austrian alps.

the same day we arrived the whole classs went to a shop to borrow the carving skis for the whole week. and in order to adjust the skis to you they ask for your body weight.

guess what - most boys who were wider then me had a way lower bmi then me and lower weight.

and the other people couldnt believe it when they saw my weight. they all estimated me 10kg lighter.

it was this day i swallowed the frame pill. small long wrists. noexisting calves. fat everywhere. good bmi on paper but catastrophe in the mirrow. remember at that time i didnt know what a forum is and literally noone talks about frame in gymcel community at this point. it was all about weight. but noone talked about bones. before that i seriously thought that somebody like peter crouch could end up looking like denis cyplenkov if he would eat and train enough.

the evening at the same day i went to bed early while the rest of the guys/girls was going out to party. i was starring at the ceiling and my heart got filled with...rage. i worked so hard to gain weight. i ate like a pig. spend so much energy. i waited so long to step out of the dark but i got deceived. i got deceived by life. i never got deceived so hard in life. i wanted to scream but i couldnt. and slowly my emotions turned from rage into bitterness poisining my mind.

a few month later. must have been april i guess. i remember it was on of these days where you cant decide if you wear a sweartshirt/jacket or just a t shirt. neither summer nor winter.

short background story:

in my class was this pretty boy how was a bit shorter then me but not very much, was 75kg at 1.87m and played tennis. he was very low bodyfat with a sixpack. when i look at pictures i know i realise he has a very nice jaw and excellent cheekbones. his personality was very beta though so he never was a slayer. but he had no problems finding girlfriends since girls often approached him and used every opportunity to talk to him. regarding height, hair and haircut we were quite similar. even  though he was literally 10kg lighter than me regarding width we were the same so you couldnt really see a difference in clothes(you could only see the different in side profile due to my fatty belly)

so it was april and the whole school was in the assembly hall i cant really recall for what purpose but i remember the special music class of our school playing a horrible interpreation of peace from pirates of the caribean. anyways 
while i was waiting for the cvent to start i was talking to my boys when i felt someone tipping my shoulders

[video=youtube]

i turned around. it was one of the girls who was chasing this prettyboy looking at me with a bright smile. 

i was confused what does she want from me (she never reallty talked to me and it was obvious she didnt like me). but my confusion only lasted less than 1 second. because that was the time spane that was needed to make her smile disappear 

i thought you were *name of the prettyboy*. she mistook me because frame wise and from behind i looked exactly like the prettyboy. height, body (in clothes) was the same. the only difference: face

i felt a weird feeling of hotness and coldness moving to my spine. my heart was beating fast but i was barely able to move. i felt like rabbit in front a of snake. does the rabbit knows his existence is about to end in this moment? i dont know but i suspect this. i believe in this last moment the rabbit is more aware then most humans ever will be during their lifetime.

and i understood it all.

i realised: face everything

i realised: all my efforts regarding body were useless. wasted time.

i realised: the game is rigged. my hope for a better future never had any basis

i realised: i was genetical cursed

i realised: there will never be true happiness for me

i realised: the universe is an indifferent, pointless place. human values like good, bad dont apply to it  and all seek for the purpose of existence is pointless.

i realised: there is no god. we are all alone

i realised: my bitterness and envy of genetical gifted people will know no boundaries anymore

i realised: i dont want happiness for anyone

by the way most of this realisation arent true but this how i felt in that moment. it was nothing you could talk to anyone. so unfortunately for me bitterness dictated my life in the following years.
Not a single word was read that day

KEy21

King of Chads
This thread is a perfect depiction of the manosphere and blackpilled environments filled with aspies.

While it's obvious that face is more important than muscle - You're posting guys with bottom 5% tier frames.

You're posting people with good bodies and ZERO bones in their face + ethnik - To compare to the best looking male models in the world.

It's basically just sophism. You're avoiding what the real benefits in regard to SMV that going to the gym can bring just because it can't cancel out something else.

It's like saying height is useless and posting a picture of a man with a deformed face who's 7'11". Yeah, so what about a 6'4" guy who's decent looking? Is height useless then?? Does it not help??

Leads me to my next point - If a slightly above average guy goes from skinnyfat to having a VERY GOOD body with a wider frame and bigger neck...Is it useless then?

Or do those examples not fit right in your scope of reality, because they're not anecdotes that advance your confirmation bias?

just_a_life

TRUMP 2020
KEy21 said:
This thread is a perfect depiction of the manosphere and blackpilled environments filled with aspies.

While it's obvious that face is more important than muscle - You're posting guys with bottom 5% tier frames.

You're posting people with good bodies and ZERO bones in their face + ethnik - To compare to the best looking male models in the world.

It's basically just sophism. You're avoiding what the real benefits in regard to SMV that going to the gym can bring just because it can't cancel out something else.

It's like saying height is useless and posting a picture of a man with a deformed face who's 7'11". Yeah, so what about a 6'4" guy who's decent looking? Is height useless then?? Does it not help??

Leads me to my next point - If a slightly above average guy goes from skinnyfat to having a VERY GOOD body with a wider frame and bigger neck...Is it useless then?

Or do those examples not fit right in your scope of reality, because they're not anecdotes that advance your confirmation bias?
i agree for the most part but at times, especially in a place like this, you kind of have to make extreme arguments and provide extreme examples to make a point, otherwise there becomes too much room for argument and the point can get lost.

Stereo

King of Chads
this guy could literally, physically fit his own head up to his shoulder girdle into his own rectum:

:tyson:

Shameless

Lookism God
Shitposters
Now this is a legit thread, not a thread about super expensive watches which are in reality a way rich people store value / evade taxes.