Jawanomics

Lookism God
So saw a few threads on this on SH so may as well start one here.

Chris Pratt is good looking and masculine...people saying fair haired men are automatcally beta are coping. Admittedly he isn't really blonde.

The red headed women had amazing bone structure and was hot as fuck...when she lit the flare I jizzed.

Now to the incels...the male incel was better looking than the female incel...the female incel male equivalent is a true-cel yet she had a BF and could turn down the better looking male incel...she would have obviously sucked off Chris Pratt there and then if he had dropped his trousers.

The curry-cel was running rich game but was still incel and had curry for bones so that his face had melted.

It was a ridiculous film...not good, but at least entertaining...it distracted me from my miserable life for 2 hours.

Jawanomics

Lookism God
His natural hair colour is more gingery like Fassbender. It is the same colour as my hair basically. If you put product in though it goes dark, same with mine.

allindaeyes

Banned

how is chris pratt alpha? I'm probably never watching the movie but to me he seems more like a funny guy than an alpha. Also even if he had light hair, which he doesnt, he would be an exception and not the rule, like dolph.

Don Draper/Jon Hamm is alpha, I have not seen a Chris Pratt role yet where the character was a true alpha, Starlord was the funny guy.

the arguement if you put gel in, it becomes darker is retarded, so whats your point? he looks better with gel in his hair, right? when its DARKER

Jawanomics

Lookism God
He looks like this throughout the film and ran permanent squint game.

[hr]

[hr]
His skull volume is good, he also has a thick bone structure...but doesn't look like a gym-cel.

Jawanomics

Lookism God
madmaxmandem said:
The young raptor handler whom Chris Pratt saves:

The looksmax of the female incel that had a fulfilling sex life. Obviously for western society he is dead.

Jawanomics

Lookism God
The eldest son was getting constant looks of lust as well...even the British nanny wanted his dick.

Anakind

King of Chads
The movie is awesome. I loved the scene when the hypergamous nanny cunt got ripped apart by the pterodactyls in the air and then swallowed by the mososaurus.  :lol:

Jawanomics

Lookism God
English Nanny jaw mogged all males. They should of had her next to the two chinless cunts and totally ignoring them due to their sub-humanity.

Anakind

King of Chads
Jawanomics said:
English Nanny jaw mogged all males. They should of had her next to the two chinless cunts and totally ignoring them due to their sub-humanity.

iftsj

Banned
what about the young son gettin shit tons of ioi and not acting on it?
its seems that their is subliminal shit too, when they come back from the heliico first time with arab anybody remarked anything?
they come down from the helico and walk
and the girl say something when the camera go in full plan

Peanuts

Incel
IcedEarth said:
I don't watch movies anymore
I'm the same. Only saw it because my sisters wanted me to go cinema with them. It was cool in some ways, but also cringeworthy shit in many others. Pretty much the same as most action movies ever.

The best moments I can remember were when they first panned across the park and the old Jurassic Park theme music was playing. (got legit emotional there because I loved Jurassic Park as a kid) When the T-Rex showed up. And when the mosasaurus ate the I-Rex.

Anakind

King of Chads
Peanuts said:
The best moments I can remember were when they first panned across the park and the old Jurassic Park theme music was playing. (got legit emotional there because I loved Jurassic Park as a kid) When the T-Rex showed up. And when the mosasaurus ate the I-Rex.
My life was great back then I remember it. I was 12 years old, had friends with whom to play, was still cute-looking and maturation didn't play a role yet. It's funny how our brain stores experiences. Whenever you remember something everything else comes up what you experienced back then.

lono

Banned
Fuck if only I had height and frame I would completely destroy chris pratt.