UglyNormalFag

had 39 lays in 2 days (gigachad)
Zayn's better looking. I would like to engage in some pillow talk with him

R

realniggatime

what you cant see in that picture of stalin is his pathetic frame and height and his physical deformity.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

gogger

Slayer
True Romance said:
Stalin was probably the most epic human in history
this, his life was so fucking interesting

going from bank robber to high-ranking communist to leader of one of (possibly the) most powerful country in the world.

world leaders back in the day were all alpha as hell and had interesting personalities/backstories

not like the beta retards we have nowadays

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
Stalin was running morph game way before any of us were- iirc, most of his photos were doctored to hide his smallpox scars, & other shit. Pretty sure he was about 5'4", & had a mangled arm from an accident. Also had SR's amber/gold eyes, & had a fling with a JB in Siberia.

Stalin married his first wife Ekaterina Svanidze in 1906, with whom he had a son, Yakov. Yakov shot himself because of Stalin's harshness toward him, but survived. After this, Stalin said, "He can't even shoot straight."[343] Yakov served in the Red Army during World War II and was captured by the Germans. They offered to exchange him for Field Marshal Friedrich Paulus, who had surrendered after Stalingrad, but Stalin turned the offer down, stating, "You have in your hands not only my son Yakov, but millions of my sons. Either you free them all or my son will share their fate."[344] Afterwards, Yakov is said to have committed suicide, running into an electric fence in Sachsenhausen concentration camp, where he was being held.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Stalin#Appearance

Also, President Truman started calling him a "little squirt" after meeting him in person.

:rickylol:

TL;DR: Stalin would be a Lookism user if he was around now.

[hr]
Brio said:
stalin had nice hair

Hair: the first thing Brio looks for in a top-shelf dictator.

Mughal

Banned
OccamsRazorBurn said:
Stalin was running morph game way before any of us were- iirc, most of his photos were doctored to hide his smallpox scars, & other shit. Pretty sure he was about 5'4", & had a mangled arm from an accident. Also had SR's amber/gold eyes, & had a fling with a JB in Siberia.

Stalin married his first wife Ekaterina Svanidze in 1906, with whom he had a son, Yakov. Yakov shot himself because of Stalin's harshness toward him, but survived. After this, Stalin said, "He can't even shoot straight."[343] Yakov served in the Red Army during World War II and was captured by the Germans. They offered to exchange him for Field Marshal Friedrich Paulus, who had surrendered after Stalingrad, but Stalin turned the offer down, stating, "You have in your hands not only my son Yakov, but millions of my sons. Either you free them all or my son will share their fate."[344] Afterwards, Yakov is said to have committed suicide, running into an electric fence in Sachsenhausen concentration camp, where he was being held.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Stalin#Appearance

Also, President Truman started calling him a "little squirt" after meeting him in person.

:rickylol:

TL;DR: Stalin would be a Lookism user if he was around now.

[hr]
Brio said:
stalin had nice hair

Hair: the first thing Brio looks for in a top-shelf dictator.
He sounds like a slayer and not a Lookism user at all.

Had a fling with a JB, didn't give a fuck about his son, bank robber turned world leader, etc.