• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Jollie profile mogs the hell out of Pitt

Cloud

Machine

Thinner skin, more forward maxilla and mandible. Not that Pitts is bad.

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
Pitt has always had a shit profile and very average submental, Jolie has had a ton of work done but yeah she has better here for sure.

ugliest

Champion
lol at his submental, looks like somebody dropped that tongue from the roof

Cloud

Machine
Is it me or do women have more forward grown faces and better jawlines than men on average? Does it have to do with men having thicker skin and more heavy and bloated faces?

asiancel

Champion
probably has to do with men leading a shittier existence in general and mouth breathing like a retard as a result

normiecope

Regular
Cloud said:
Is it me or do women have more forward grown faces and better jawlines than men on average? Does it have to do with men having thicker skin and more heavy and bloated faces?

Men have browridges which makes their maxilla look less forward and profiles look straight.

This is why "anteface" is a feminine trait.

Forward growth in men can be seen by large amount of space between neck and chin.

Cloud

Machine
normiecope said:
Cloud said:

Men have browridges which makes their maxilla look less forward and profiles look straight.

This is why "anteface" is a feminine trait.

Forward growth in men can be seen by large amount of space between neck and chin.

Yes this would have a lot to do with it.

Farukko

Joke
Brad Pitt looks legit subhuman there, imagine yourself standing next to her.

modified

hairloss expert
Cloud said:

You are correct. Forward maxilla is a female dimorphic trait. It is expected for a female to have a more forward maxilla. That is why Jordan Barrett is so absurd and provokes such different opinions from different people.