TheTrews

Normie
When you see a prime white girl incongruously dating an ethnic, post screenshots or a direct link on here.

Then when there's been a page's worth of replies and comments or over 100 views, send screenshots or link to the thread to the girl in question. Heck, why not send it to some her friends and family too while you're at it.

I declare the mudshark shaming movement officially OPENED!

NoComment

Coper
This is the most beta, loserish, admission of powerlessness, last-ditch tantrum a grownup could throw.

lol@linking her to a forum full replies from butthurt neckbeards. I'm so sure she'll cry after reading what a bunch of racist incels think about her taking arab/pakistani/black/asian dick to the back walls of her vaj.

IceCutter

Gigachad
this type of thing would work better on a white nationalist site

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

AdolfHitler

Slayer
Seismic said:
The butthurt is  strong in this one. :lol:

What will u do once when u are an oldcel walking through London's city and not seeing one white person in 2050 after the demographic change turned the UK into Eurafrica/Eurabia?

Looking back at ur pathetic incel life shitposting on the internet while Tyrone and Ahmed kept impregnating another British mudshark? This must be depressing as fuck  :blush:

lolita

Slayer
AdolfHitler said:
Seismic said:

What will u do once when u are an oldcel walking through London's city and not seeing one white person in 2050 after the demographic change turned the UK into Eurafrica/Eurabia?

Looking back at ur pathetic incel life shitposting on the internet while Tyrone and Ahmed kept impregnating another British mudshark? This must be depressing as fuck  :blush:
arabs have no place on this forum, go away bastard!

AdolfHitler

Slayer
lolita said:
AdolfHitler said:

Choke on a cock  :popcorn:

Halsey

Incel
I would be embarrassed for you if I saw you do this OP.  This kind of insecurity makes you look so inferior.  Do you think a desirable man would bother with this activity?

Its like you're advertising one of your personal defects for the world to see. Go back to the drawing board.

Seismic

Normie
Vicky Eribo née McGeown

Let's have monkey sex

Wogmeat shame on the McGeown name!
[hr]
@"AdolfHitler" you will be an old arabcel working as valet to Mr. Eribo Master Eribo
[hr]
Can someone turn this niglet's eyes red like a demon?

AdolfHitler

Slayer
Halsey said:
I would be embarrassed for you if I saw you do this OP.  This kind of insecurity makes you look so inferior.  Do you think a desirable man would bother with this activity?

Its like you're advertising one of your personal defects  for the world to see. Go back to the drawing board.
@"Seismic" is a pathetic subhuman and he knows it.  :giggle:

No amount of attempts trying to appeal to his 'morality' will change his obsessive, stalker behavior. He has no morals. He is a confirmed sociopath. 
IRL the type of shy, timid, antisocial loner. Just imagine going around and following mixed couples like a jealous cunt and making pictures of them while being a kissless virgin himself. lmao it is impossible to descend even further.  :giggle:

Halsey

Incel
AdolfHitler said:
Halsey said:

Its like you're advertising one of your personal defects  for the world to see. Go back to the drawing board.
@"Seismic" is a pathetic subhuman and he knows it.  :giggle:

No amount of attempts trying to appeal to his 'morality' will change his obsessive, stalker behavior. He has no morals. He is a confirmed sociopath. 
IRL the type of shy, timid, antisocial loner. Just imagine going around and following mixed couples like a jealous cunt and making pictures of them while being a kissless virgin himself. lmao it is impossible to descend even further.  :giggle:
OP, Hitler himself thinks this makes you pathetic.  Hitler! 

You lose.

crawfish

Incel
lolita said:
AdolfHitler said:

He is no arab. He is armenian(who are christians) but he is butthurt because he doesn't pass as white on stormfront.
:cage:

Slayercel

Coper
NoComment said:
This is the most beta, loserish, admission of powerlessness, last-ditch tantrum a grownup could throw.

I agree with this, but also Deus vult

Women aside Europe has no obligation to take anyone in, it's so sad and heartbreaking to watch liberal degeneracy and political cuckery live

Anakind

King of Chads
The sad irony is that the average white nationalist who talks about the dangers of race-mixing is extremely likely to find himself an ethnic wife when he gets older realizing that he's too unattractive for white women. So he actually becomes "guilty" as well. You see this a lot in guys from American Renaissance (Jared Tailor I think?) who marry Asian women and produce guys like ER.

Seismic

Normie
Anakind said:
The sad irony is that the average white nationalist who talks about the dangers of race-mixing is extremely likely to find himself an ethnic wife when he gets older realizing that he's too unattractive for white women. So he actually becomes "guilty" as well. You see this a lot in guys from American Renaissance (Jared Tailor I think?) who marry Asian women and produce guys like ER.
Guys who do that are not real nationalists, they're phoney cuckservatives.