whiteboi

Normie
Idk if any of you remember me, or how many of you are new. I made a few notable threads back before the site went down. Cliffs are I was a very big OCDcel pussyhound taking cocktails of indian pharmaceuticals to assuage my balding neurosis, and--I'd like to think--a prominent member here. Think this forum has moved on from what it used to be when I posted here, and I have as well, but I thought I'd check in to see if any of the guys I liked are still around.

A while ago I was convicted of a minor offense in court which derailed my civilian career prospects. I was blackpilled so on a whim I enlisted in a very physically-demanding MOS in the military.

If there is such a thing as NTmaxxing, boot camp is it. Your brain heals because for 13 weeks you're away from all internet, getting pushed to new limits every day, forming organic bonds with your bros. All my knowledge of physiognomy and various looks theories was effaced as a I learned every part of my rifle, memorized cadences, and got brutally and systemically hazed. Of course basic acknowledgement of the reality of female sexual selection remains, but that's only to your advantage, if you've filtered away all the corrosive agents to your self-esteem.

For the rest of you BDD autists I implore you to put your autistic memory recall, misogyny, and cynicism at work in an environment that rewards you for it--in Uncle Sam's service.

SebastianMM

@BEBE is my forum-oneitis
Truecels
I was going to join the military; however, I decided on university.

I was going to be a hospital corpsman.

whiteboi

Normie
I was going to join the military; however, I decided on university.

I was going to be a hospital corpsman.
Not a bad job if you're greenside working with marines, otherwise you're basically a nurse. Very slow advancement. Maybe you made the right decision.

Ab0M1N4T10n

⠀⠀⠀
Slayers
u was gone all this time because u turned urself into a cannon fodder?

i thought better of u tbh... also, dunno y ur so neurotic with ur looks when u look like the prototypical gigachad wtf

SebastianMM

@BEBE is my forum-oneitis
Truecels
Not a bad job if you're greenside working with marines, otherwise you're basically a nurse. Very slow advancement. Maybe you made the right decision.
The other jobs they offered were
Submarine Electronics Field
and
Advanced electronics field

Couldn't see myself working with electronics.

whiteboi

Normie
u was gone all this time because u turned urself into a cannon fodder?

i thought better of u tbh... also, dunno y ur so neurotic with ur looks when u look like the prototypical gigachad wtf
I turned myself into a precision instrument. I was gone because I almost ruined my life. Remember not to violate state firearms laws. and I appreciate it. The phat ass latina barracks slut thinks so too.

Ab0M1N4T10n

⠀⠀⠀
Slayers
being a marine is the worst possible position of the military. taking cabergoline has turned u into a utter gigacuck holyfuk, not touching that shit

whiteboi

Normie
being a marine is the worst possible position of the military. taking cabergoline has turned u into a utter gigacuck holyfuk, not touching that shit
hospital corpsmen are navy, they're like combat medics who work alongside marine units

Ab0M1N4T10n

⠀⠀⠀
Slayers
I turned myself into a precision instrument. I was gone because I almost ruined my life. Remember not to violate state firearms laws. and I appreciate it. The phat ass latina barracks slut thinks so too.
u need to tell full story, this washed down version makes u seem like a gigacuck tbh

Ty Lee

acrobat
HQNP
damn the US military is tryna recruit incels now?

whiteboi

Normie
u need to tell full story, this washed down version makes u seem like a gigacuck tbh
Won't go into details, but I was doing lots of uppers and cheating on my gf at the time and playing with illegal (in my state) firearms and karma caught up to me. I missed spending time in a state pen by the skin of my chinny chin chin, but lost my internship. My grades were already fukt but I graduated. Couldn't get a good job with my record. Had one option left. Was the best thing for me, should've done it sooner.

Btw @whiteboi what was your offense
Two counts of unlawful possession of a firearm