Vertu

Incel
The "lifemaxing" that you're doing, is what your average day to day guy that has no clue about looks or LMS does.

LOL @ this place.

Vertu said:
The "lifemaxing" that you're doing, is what your average day to day guy that has no clue about looks or LMS does.

LOL @ this place.
fuck out of here. almost no one at my office runs daily before work. Only about half even work out everyday. Most of them spend their downtime gossiping and eating shit from the vending machine  :lol: :lol:

LOL@ Your whole philosophy of "it's easy or you're out of luck" bullshit. all this stuff takes more dedication than a surgery procedure or a hairloss treatment

rigidity

Slayer
Vertu said:

LOL @ this place.
That's what I thought, too.  Plus, he's doing it all in relative social isolation.  Useless.

It's clear that being normal and socializing is like climbing mt everest for him.

Laughing at the copers/haters. I have plenty of social interactions last year i lived with my bandmates and we did house party shows throughout the city. My friends are DJs, producers, dealers and musicians. I've spent the night in jail for having an drug fuelled rager that spilledonto the street. This weekend a group of us are going to a welll known music festival.

All that shit means notbing to me. Its not even worth talking about cause anyone with a normal brain can makr friends. This means so much to you losers only because you never fit in

I find it hard to shit on a muh fugga tryna improve himself, even if I do have more chance of growing second and third pissholes than he does of completing his list.

So I will post one gif only, and leave it be.

Mug Cutter said:
TheNextLachowski said:
as an asian male growing up in california, i've been lifemaxing since birth.
what do you mean ?
ever heard the saying "being an asian male in america is life on hard mode"? i wasn't born with a single genetic predisposition working for me. 
e.g. i notice a lot of the new generation of asians are effing TALL. at 5'6.5", i'm not one of them.
e.g. i have a moonface. my body can be skinny, trim, slim, sub-10%bf, etc. my face will still be HAYOOGE. cheeks storing dat der rice.
i have to try hard at everything--without looking like a pathetic try-hard.

TheNextLachowski said:
Mug Cutter said:
TheNextLachowski said:
as an asian male growing up in california, i've been lifemaxing since birth.
what do you mean ?
ever heard the saying "being an asian male in america is life on hard mode"? i wasn't born with a single genetic predisposition working for me. 
e.g. i notice a lot of the new generation of asians are effing TALL. at 5'6.5", i'm not one of them.
e.g. i have a moonface. my body can be skinny, trim, slim, sub-10%bf, etc. my face will still be HAYOOGE. cheeks storing dat der rice.
i have to try hard at everything--without looking like a pathetic try-hard.

oh... THAT feel  :sad: