Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Pretty legit, life isn't fair, looks reign supreme and halo effect is real. At the end of the day you are reduced to how you look, life accomplishments don't really matter.

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
True Romance said:
I don't know if it's roids, growth hormone, or just aging, but the guy has become bloated and potato-faced as fuck.

Combine that with the hair loss and the guy's just DEAD
Bulking ruins facials. Plus the facial hair doesn't suit him, would look better if he kept a stubble goatee, the side facial hair accentuates his wide face.

psrl118

Coper
Yep. Any attention guys like us get is going to be pity at best. Your normal guy is fine with this, and your average girl thinks that any attention they give you should be seen as a reward. You're lucky they're even acknowleging your presence. Fuck that.

If this is how normal people cope, then I'm fine with letting them deal with it that way. Don't impose your B.S. on me.

If it comes down to pity or nothing, I'd rather have nothing.

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
psrl118 said:
Yep. Any attention guys like us get is going to be pity at best. Your normal guy is fine with this, and your average girl thinks that any attention they give you should be seen as a reward.

If this is how normal people cope, then I'm fine with letting them deal with it that way. 

I'd rather have nothing.

// Infolinks