• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Job interviews are like 70% aspieness test and...

...30% skills test

Seriously, if you lack some skills but are a cool, extroverted and sociable guy then there is still a bigger chance that they  will hire you than if you got all the needed skills but were clearly aspie, introverted and antisocial

MVP

ALL
Oldcels
my last 'job interview' was 2010. i legit came in unprepared and failed miserably  :giggle:

REM

mah it's just a "yes,no,sure, you start on monday" test for attractive people.

StraxcityIsGod

Regular
They also ask questions to make sure you're not doing it just for the money. Fucking lol, they expect cucks who are like "yes I am happy to work at WalMart for free because I just want to work for you!" hahahahahahahaha. Fuck employers, up yours potential employers I don't want your shit job.

purps drank

Rotter
StraxcityIsGod said:
They also ask questions to make sure you're not doing it just for the money. Fucking lol, they expect cucks who are like "yes I am happy to work at WalMart for free because I just want to work for you!" hahahahahahahaha. Fuck employers, up yours potential employers I don't want your shit job.

Those types of questions give me extreme anxiety and make me come off very aspie in job interviews.

deadinsidedeadoutside said:
most ppl treat their job as their second family/social circle since you spend 40hrs a week minimum with these ppl, would you want to spend 40 hrs a week with an aspie who doenst say a word/might shoot up the place, or the cool calm guy who cracks jokes and is fun to chat with

Somehow I don't give a fuck about socializing with my coworkers

I just want to do my job and go home, I have social circle outside of work

In fact I find many coworkers annoying and attention whoring

IMO you can't make friends at work. They all care only about their asses. Where there is money involved there can be no friendships.

But maybe I'm just aspie :lol:

JustLolAtYourMaxilla

beauty is geometry
StraxcityIsGod said:
Why else would you fucking work in the first place?  :suicide:

StraxcityIsGod said:

True, this is the most bullshit question

I don't come to work for fun.

Fuck, I would never work if I could, I just come here for the money.

But they expect you to be a nice beta boy and pretend that you don't care about the money :lol:

MVP

ALL
Oldcels
also in 2009
they asked me 'what are your weaknesses' and i said i have no weaknesses and even if i had, i wouldnt tell you.then immediately after that i asked how much they pay, they said and i told them thats not very much.
then they kicked me out of office, which also confirmed that im sub 8

mvp said:
also in 2009
they asked me 'what are your weaknesses' and i said i have no weaknesses and even if i had, i wouldnt tell you.then immediately after that i asked how much they pay, they said and i told them thats not very much.

Slayer

But it's true, if you were 8+ they wouldn't kick you out

Halo effect would be too strong

White God

Regular
Just lol at working. If you have a degree and a decent job/well paying job then fine, but I'd rather be homeless than work minimum wage.

Sadly, there is a social stigma on those who don't workcel in this bluepilled society

White God

Regular
Arjen Robery said:
Sadly, there is a social stigma on those who don't workcel in this bluepilled society

Just lol at caring what other people think. I haven't done that since I was a teen

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
mvp said:
also in 2009

Yeah, Im sure your looks are the reason they kicked you out. What else could it be?

shitposter

Regular
I can confirm, I have been passed over for several jobs that I have had the technical skills for.

RealRob said:
mvp said:
also in 2009

Yeah, Im sure your looks are the reason they kicked you out. What else could it be?

Dumb questions need dumb answers

And dumb questions on a job interview are for example:

1. What are your weaknesses? (How is it relevant? Ask me about my skills, you will see my weaknesses during my work, besides I can always lie now)

2. Why would you want to work here? (For money bitch! What else?)

3. How much would you like to earn? (A fucking million. How about you propose me something or better yet - write the salary on the job advertisement first instead of asking me this stupid question now?)

Itt never employed aspies tell us how the world is :lol:

Looks determining your job wtf are you guys stupid? Most guys at any job are ugly as fuck. 

The only good take away from this thread is...

SOCIAL SKILLS MATTER!

When will the autists finally learn? :lol:

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
ColezRightFoot said:
Itt never employed aspies tell us how the world is :lol:

Looks determining your job wtf are you guys stupid? Most guys at any job are ugly as fuck. 

The only good take away from this thread is...

SOCIAL SKILLS MATTER!

When will the autists finally learn? :lol:

95% of guys at any job Ive ever been at is fat, balding, "oldcels" and got everything but male model features. Then you come here and get informed getting a job is all about looks, and ofcourse it got nothing to do with neither social skills or your actual qualifications for the job per se. Nope, all looks, seems legit.