• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

JFL AT THIS RETARD @headsupdisplay

@"headsupdisplay" YOU ARE THE BIGGEST BLUEPILLED COPING RETARD THIS FORUM HAS EVER SEEN. I JUST JOINED BUT HAVE BEEN LURKING FOR HALF A YEAR AND I'VE GOTTA SAY YOU'RE THE BIGGEST ABSOLUTE RETARD THAT COULD EVER ENCOUNTER THIS FORUM. KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

Unbeatable

Regular
Wtf are you talking about you autistic subhuman

hes one of the only legit posters left and one of the only ones i respect

ChimpBall said:
no browidge is ideal on men

JFL @ THIS FUCKING RETARD. BROWRIDGE IS ONE OF THE MOST DIMORPHIC AND MASCULINE TRAITS A MAN CAN HAVE. IT'S WHAT GETS PUSSY DRIPPING AND OTHER MEN AFRAID. IT'S SUCH A PRIMAL AND HIGH T TRAIT. TOO BAD YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BECAUSE OF YOUR NIGGER GENETICS

http://solarey.net/science-men-with-heavy-brow-ridges/

HAHAHAH
KEEP COPING YOU SUBHUMAN LOW T ESTROGENIC CUNT, I LIVE RENT FREE IN YOUR HEAD

Unbeatable

Regular
Corpsehound said:
ChimpBall said:
no browidge is ideal on men

JFL @ THIS FUCKING RETARD. BROWRIDGE IS ONE OF THE MOST DIMORPHIC AND MASCULINE TRAITS A MAN CAN HAVE. IT'S WHAT GETS PUSSY DRIPPING AND OTHER MEN AFRAID. IT'S SUCH A PRIMAL AND HIGH T TRAIT. TOO BAD YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BECAUSE OF YOUR NIGGER GENETICS

HAHAHAH

Another subhuman with no word play abilities thinking hes 'roasting' someone by recycling generic autism 
Do you not realise how much you are embarassing yourself. You sound like a pussy ass coping bitch

he lives rent free in your head. keep crying for him you estrogenic faggot, he's obviously hurt you.

Unbeatable said:
Corpsehound said:

HAHAHAH

Another subhuman with no word play abilities thinking hes 'roasting' someone by recycling generic autism 
Do you not realise how much you are embarassing yourself. You sound like a pussy ass coping bitch

HAHAHAHA
KEEP CRYING BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE A MASCULINE PRIMAL NEANDERTHAL BROW RIDGE YOU SUBHUMAN SHITSKIN. A BRPW RIDGE IS ONE OF THE MOST MASCULINE AND DIMORPHIC TRAITS A MAN CAN HAVE. KEEP COPING YOU SON OF A WHORE

OneHugeCactus said:
he lives rent free in your head. keep crying for him you estrogenic faggot, he's obviously hurt you.

HE'S NOTHING BUT AN ETHNIC COPER WHO DENIES THE SKULL SIZE PILL AND MULTIPLE OTHER BLACKPILLS. HE'S AMONG THE MOST BLUEPILLED MEMBER THIS SITE HAS HAD

TheMewingBBC

He/That nigga
Staff member
Super Moderator
Unbeatable said:
Wtf are you talking about you autistic subhuman

hes one of the only legit posters left and one of the only ones i respect