• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

JFL at ridiculously autistic now being a fugitive rogue poster

WetBackLuca

Banned
who has to post and make alts while mods are sleep only to get perma banned when they wake up

:bale:

yeah he adjusted his biological clock to sleep when mods wake up and to wake up when mods go to sleep

ridiculously_likeable

Immortal Prophet
well you know the entire story, no need to repeat myself to you. but yeah, its a comical turnaround.

one malicious nutcase framing you + absolute imbecile pussy mods = relatable, popular, benevolent user turns into a word salad spammer vol. 2. i guess this is how people react to insane injustice. yea yea, this is just a stupid forum and i should use it to finally leave this place, but still.

and dont mind all the bbc/armadyl tier attacks in the last couple of days, i m literally trying to burn the immense pain by doing it.

• Banned

WetBackLuca

Banned
Luca said:
well you know the entire story, no need to repeat myself to you. but yeah, its a comical turnaround.

one malicious nutcase framing you + absolute imbecile pussy mods = relatable, popular, benevolent user turns into word salad spammer vol. 2. i guess this is how people react to insane injustice. yeah yea, this is just a stupid forum and i should use it to finally leave this place, but still.

and dont mind all the bbc/armadyl tier attacks in the last couple of days, i m literally trying to burn the immense pain by doing it.

I legitimately hurt my head laughing when I read that post about the 3 badr alts getting framed by you :tyson: 

The funnyman beef is also legendary
Amazing plot this past week

ridiculously_likeable

Immortal Prophet
truth be told, it went like this:

1. funnyman/launchpad/etc retards + paulus (wtf happened to that guy, legit scary) start spamming posts about us being the same guy (which only proves this was all a setup, btw, they probably had some issues with my presence here, according to some posts they made; will try to find them)

2. i tell them they are talking nonsense 5 times, not realising they know what they are doing

3. i realise they are doing that on purpose, just give up and start playing along