News Jewishmaxxing updates

brocode

DON
Masculinity Crew
Ever since I learnt 4 letters of The Hebrew Alphabet (Alpeh, Bet, Gimmel, and Dalet), I’ve been getting too many opportunities and free time (srs)

I get away with not doing my homework, my teachers don’t bother me, and I’ve been even gaining followers and fuck, I even have a gf now.

imagine what could happen if I learnt all the Hebrew alphabet or fuckkk what if I learnt fluent Hebrew

brocode

DON
Masculinity Crew
Ayo YHWHmaxxing might be the final blackpill

Ronaldo2021

sissy maid
I watch Mike David's radio show which was 8.5 hours long today.

He often pretends to be Jewish and plays Hava Nagila jingles.

I like to sing the opening credits which are

"Mike makes your day,
He gives you the sun the moon and the stars
Mike makes your day.
He does what you'd like and takes you along."

Plastic

Rotter
Shitposters
First of all, the Hebrew language has absolutely nothing to do with "Jews"

Judaeans of the Bible are not the people who call themselves "Jews" today. The word Jew was added into the Bible some 200+ years after Jesus, and they got an entire generation of people to believe that they're God's chosen people, when in point of fact they are the antithesis of that (they are part of the synagogue of Satan).

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not

And btw, Christianity predates Judaism.

brocode

DON
Masculinity Crew

Judaeans of the Bible are not the people who call themselves "Jews" today. The word Jew was added into the Bible some 200+ years after Jesus, and they got an entire generation of people to believe that they're God's chosen people, when in point of fact they are the antithesis of that (they are part of the synagogue of Satan).

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not

I’m a Lutheran with strong beliefs in YHWH and Iranian Genes :smile:

EthnicTakeover

Get mogged by the Ethnic Takeover
HBO Manlets

Technically Jews are God chosen people

Every Abrahamic religion technically accepts this

slop slinger

Poet laureate of the deep state
Imagine taking stuff on the internet srsly.

Plastic

Rotter
Shitposters
Technically Jews are God chosen people

Every Abrahamic religion technically accepts this
Yes because every Abrahamic religion has been co-opted by the Jews. Catholicism is run by the Jesuit Jews (who are Satanic pedophiles), almost all Protestant churches in the U.S. have been infiltrated by Freemasons (Jews), and besides that they are 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organizations run by the state, which is why no church will ever speak out against any war, against the Jews or any congressman/senator. And then you have crypto-Jews pretending to be Muslim running Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and other Arab countries.

There are no "Jews" in the Bible, it's a word that was added into later translations.

If you read the original Hebrew or Greek, the word Judean refers to a worshiper of God, and they were a "mixed multitude" of people (not a single ethnicity). The word Judean was used to contrast them from the pagans (which were called "nations," but later changed to "Gentile." Which again, is a word not found in the original versions).