Some can look good and elicit attraction from girls but there is a very distinct ceiling for jewish guys. You can almost tell they're jewish even if they look attractive. I've never really seen jewish guys (irl or celebs) look better than these guys below for the most part. It's a shame we're cursed with such mediocre looks genes as a race

Reflex

Lookism God
the last pic blows your theory out the water

Magnus

Lookism God
Most normalfags can't tell the difference unless you have a very Jewish last name or something

springfield said:
newman was a jew boyo
Half, but yeah. Even with him you can tell he has some jewish features. Still looks amazing in spite of them but not because

Reflex said:
I'm assuming you mean with Biton, right? Yeah, he looks good. Strong 8/10. But he's the pinnacle of jewish male attraction. And even with him he has flaws like a slightly fleshy nose.

springfield

Banned
MulattoFuck said:
Bull fucking shit broscience.  These are very high atlantid caucasion europeans.  These aren't jews (Racially) and franco is fucking Portuguese.  On what planet do ethnik jews have blue eyes?   BTW Jake G. is a med
cope

theyre all jews

Reflex

Lookism God
UglyNormalFag said:
Reflex said:
I'm assuming you mean with Biton, right? Yeah, he looks good. Strong 8/10. But he's the pinnacle of jewish male attraction. And even with him he has flaws like a slightly fleshy nose.
jeez

// Infolinks