Jesus was not a handsome man

PucciBoi

Subhuman
"there is no beauty in him, nor comeliness: and we have seen him, and there was no sightliness, that we should be desirous of him" Isaiah 53;2

Jesus Christ was incel. Post thoughts.

lono

Banned
Supposedly jesus was a dark skinned negro with red eyes and wooly hair

PucciBoi

Subhuman
It's a fact that most handsome people were believers in God, incels tend to become nihilists. Buddhism is okay, not arrogant like plain ol' atheism.

PucciBoi

Subhuman
RodgerRabbit said:
PucciBoi said:
It's a fact that most handsome people were believers in God, incels tend to become nihilists. Buddhism is okay, not arrogant like plain ol' atheism.
legit. just look at succesful people. you have rappers, rockstars, actors & athletes who all thank god, and then you have technology cucks like Bill Gates & Mark Zuckernerd who believe in science.  :giggle: 

just look at reddit for fuck's sake. most cucked place on the internet & they're 98% hardcore liberal atheists. fucking disgusting. 

I actually wear a necklace with a St. Michael pendant to distance myself from edgy neckbeard atheists. no joke.
Legit. But I know It's not easy to appreciate God as an incel or a bluepilled cuck who's life got fucked over from the start.

Handsome people in general have a lot more to be thankful for.

piX

Banned
Halo effect so strong, it appeared on paintings

lono

Banned
Ceaselessly said:
lono said:
Supposedly jesus was a dark skinned negro with red eyes and wooly hair

That's real interesting, may I see a source?

There are some descriptions of jesus coming back in the revelation that paint him as a dark skinned man with red eyes and white hair the texture of wool.

Also the oldest pictures of jesus and other biblical figures show him as a negro

Older versions of the bible have a lot of negro characters as well. For example there's one version that describes moses wife as ethiopian

What interests me more is that Jesus supposedly went to india from the time he was 12 to the time he was 30 and that's where he picked up his buddhist "do unto your neighbour what you would have him do unto you" philosophy. 

The reason people like jesus more than god is because jesus was mad chill and about loving everybody while god was about killing people and turning them into pillars of salt. Jesus most likely picked up that chill philosophy smoking hashish in india

:smoking:

Jesus was also against the church bullshit and believed the kingdom of heaven was inside yourself.

He also hated money changers (jews).

allindaeyes

Banned
Iono imo the India theory is BULLSHIT. Jesus probably had a much more philosophical and holier goal than what Christianity teaches I agree, I honestly believe in God or some sort of creator but religion is bullshit. 

I think Jesus would be good looking or decent at least, to him looks probably didnt matter much if at all though like most enlightened individuals. I definitely do not think he was a blonde or even light brown haired or blue eyed, I am pretty sure he was combined by the romans with the sun god or whatever in terms of appearance. He was IMO probably brown, north african - olive skin tone. Dark to brown hair, dark eyes, but maybe similar facial features, there would be a femininty about his look definitely imo.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
allindaeyes said:
Iono imo the India theory is BULLSHIT. Jesus probably had a much more philosophical and holier goal than what Christianity teaches I agree, I honestly believe in God or some sort of creator but religion is bullshit. 

I think Jesus would be good looking or decent at least, to him looks probably didnt matter much if at all though like most enlightened individuals. I definitely do not think he was a blonde or even light brown haired or blue eyed, I am pretty sure he was combined by the romans with the sun god or whatever in terms of appearance. He was IMO probably brown, north african - olive skin tone. Dark to brown hair, dark eyes, but maybe similar facial features, there would be a femininty about his look definitely imo.
This

lono

Banned
allindaeyes said:

The problem is that back then that whole north Africa/Egypt region was pupported to be black

Why do you think he would be feminine. Using physiogomy theory I would think he was taller than average, medium build not stocky, bearded, with a haggard look about him.

Due to the fact that he was born of a prime teen virgin and sired by godly sperm I woudl expect him to be fully symetrical with a perfect hairline and piercing eyes.

Copenhagen

Slayer
I read that Jesus was Eurasian  actually.

"He lookethed weird and with waifish body and strange mannerisms, his skin porcelain but his hair dark straight and thick like a porcupine. He often woreth long trench coats and talkethed of going ER on his disciples." Leviticus 12:4

PucciBoi

Subhuman
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
I read that Jesus was Eurasian  actually.

"He lookethed weird and with waifish body and strange mannerisms, his skin porcelain but his hair dark straight and thick like a porcupine. He often woreth long trench coats and talkethed of going ER on his disciples." Leviticus 12:4
:giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: