• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Jesus VS Muhammed

zyzz007

Lookism God

• Banned

zyzz007

Lookism God
NoDadNotTonight said:
You realise Islam believes in both being prophets right?

well it proves Islam is false then since how cud two of ur greatest prophets preach totally opposite doctrines.

NoDadNotTonight

Regular
zyzz007 said:
NoDadNotTonight said:
You realise Islam believes in both being prophets right?

well it proves Islam is false then since how cud two of ur greatest prophets preach totally opposite doctrines.

That's the thing, they don't believe that

in Islam Jesus was Muslim (well he preached the same message anyway)

while christians believe he is God and for some reason threw out the old testament, because the pope felt like it

• Banned

zyzz007

Lookism God
NoDadNotTonight said:
zyzz007 said:

while christians believe he is God and for some reason threw out the old testament, because the pope felt like it

Most christians believe in the Old Testament and most bibles have the old testament in them..............

NoDadNotTonight

Regular
zyzz007 said:
NoDadNotTonight said:

Most christians believe in the Old Testament and most bibles have the old testament in them..............

nah men

atleast not in the west

most legit dont believe in the old testament

• Banned

zyzz007

Lookism God
NoDadNotTonight said:
zyzz007 said:

nah men

atleast not in the west

So why are all those TBN pastors preaching about following the old testament from bibles with the old testament in them?
:what:

NoDadNotTonight

Regular
zyzz007 said:
NoDadNotTonight said:
nah men

atleast not in the west

So why are all those TBN pastors preaching about following the old testament from bibles with the old testament in them?

pastors can do what tehy want

im talking about your average joe christian that thinks "I'll just ask for forgiveness and i'll go heaven" type

zyzz007

Lookism God
NoDadNotTonight said:
zyzz007 said:

im talking about your average joe christian that thinks "I'll just ask for forgiveness and i'll go heaven" type

the average christian joe IN THE WEST believe the entire bible (old and new Testament) is the word of God to them. 
In USA and UK they were giving me bible with both Old and New in them and preaching about following the entire bible.

zyzz007 said:
NoDadNotTonight said:

the average christian joe IN THE WEST believe the entire bible (old and new Testament) is the word of God to them. 
In USA and UK they were giving me bible with both Old and New in them and preaching about following the entire bible.

No they don't. The Old Testament is considered barbaric and ridiculed in the west.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Omar Suarez said:
zyzz007 said:

No they don't. The Old Testament is considered barbaric and ridiculed in the west.

Well in USA and UK where I went Old Testament is believed to be the word of God to christians. 
Who ridicules old testament in west? I never seen one preacher or mainstream christian from usa ridicule the old testament.
Joel Osteen and all the little preachers and bible christians say the old testament is from God.