JESUS, sister caught me fapping so I punched her (SRS)

lookz

Machine
My mind is full of **** right now lookism 

My sister is staying over at my house for the weekend because she has a job interview in my city. She was still out when I got home so instead of cooking us something to eat I just put in a microwave dinner and went straight to my bedroom to lie down and watch some tv. 

I'm flipping through some channels and come accross some old friends reruns where jen anniston is looking hot as fawk. So I start fapping and am getting close to busting a nut when I hear the front door open. I considered stopping but I was so close to cumming and I knew my ninja skills would detect her if she came near my room plus I was 99% sure she'd knock before entering.

I am one stroke away from cumming when I hear a ****ing blitzkrieg of foot steps and a quick knock on the door. It was too late to pull my pants up, it was past the point of return and i would of just cum in my pants anyways. The door swung open and my sister greeted me with a look of horror. my load splooged all over my bed as I awkardly tried to fumble my penis back into my pants.

Instead of leaving immediately and saying sorry the b1tch said "OMG thats disgusting" and stood there for a minute just ****ing staring. I was enraged and shocked. I didn't know how to react so I marched towards her and punched the **** as hard as I could in her stomach then stormed out of the room. I'm at a friends house right now, not sure how to proceed from here.

gaunt

Machine
did you have cum on your hand that you punched her with

Sounds like the makings of an Incest is Wincest Tale I'd read on Literotica or something...but punch her?  Really?

coolshooter

Tell the bitch if she invades your privacy again she's sleeping on the streets. If she even talks back kick her out immediately.

Honestly what did she expect? Yeah it's disgusting but have the tact to know that a man is going to fap in his own house. How did she react to the punch though?

kill em all

Rotter
It's not real because everybody knows you can swear on PSL lmao why censor words in your own post

gaunt

Machine
you go back home to apologize when you are greeted at the front lawn by a sweet and warm smell, reminiscent of your mothers baking, only even better somehow.

you open the unlocked front door and walk past the kitchen to see your sister wearing big oven mitts and a cute apron

she is leaning over the counter smiling and enjoying the scent of the large batch of chocolate chip cookies she baked for you.

"hey sis, are you ok? i didn't mean to hurt you, i didn't know how to react."

she walks over, removing the oven mitts and undoing her apron to reveal the sticky cumstain from the infamous punch.

your sister puts her arms around you and gives a loving hug, resting her head in your shoulder and begins stroking your hair playfully.

the cum is now on both siblings stomachs

you are confused and very aroused

"hehe, i didn't expect you home so soon, i haven't even started on the cake! :giggle: " she says, touching your increasingly red face

you become so horny and nervous that you have to flee!

bolting upstairs and back into your room, you jump on the bed and wrestle your pants down, and begin masturbating

you've never been so hard, it's like misty injected you with caverject himself!

only 30 seconds and you are on the edge of exploding, when you hear a ****ing blitzkrieg of foot steps and a quick knock on the door. It was too late to pull your pants up, it was past the point of return and you would of just cum in your pants anyways. The door swung open and your sister greets you with a look of horror. your load splooged all over the bed as you awkardly tried to fumble your penis back into your pants.

Instead of leaving immediately and saying sorry the b1tch said "OMG thats disgusting" and stood there for a minute just ****ing staring. you are enraged and shocked. you didn't know how to react so you marched towards her and punched the **** as hard as you could in her stomach then stormed out of the room. you're at a friends house right now, not sure how to proceed from here.

Gucci_Gang

Banned
gaunt said:
you go back home to apologize when you are greeted at the front lawn by a sweet and warm smell, reminiscent of your mothers baking, only even better somehow.

you open the unlocked front door and walk past the kitchen to see your sister wearing big oven mitts and a cute apron

she is leaning over the counter smiling and enjoying the scent of the large batch of chocolate chip cookies she baked for you.

"hey sis, are you ok? i didn't mean to hurt you, i didn't know how to react."

she walks over, removing the oven mitts and undoing her apron to reveal the sticky cumstain from the infamous punch.

your sister puts her arms around you and gives a loving hug, resting her head in your shoulder and begins stroking your hair playfully.

the cum is now on both siblings stomachs

you are confused and very aroused

"hehe, i didn't expect you home so soon, i haven't even started on the cake! :giggle: " she says, touching your increasingly red face

you become so horny and nervous that you have to flee!

bolting upstairs and back into your room, you jump on the bed and wrestle your pants down, and begin masturbating

you've never been so hard, it's like misty injected you with caverject himself!

only 30 seconds and you are on the edge of exploding, when you hear a ****ing blitzkrieg of foot steps and a quick knock on the door. It was too late to pull your pants up, it was past the point of return and you would of just cum in your pants anyways. The door swung open and your sister greets you with a look of horror. your load splooged all over the bed as you awkardly tried to fumble your penis back into your pants.

Instead of leaving immediately and saying sorry the b1tch said "OMG thats disgusting" and stood there for a minute just ****ing staring. you are enraged and shocked. you didn't know how to react so you marched towards her and punched the **** as hard as you could in her stomach then stormed out of the room. you're at a friends house right now, not sure how to proceed from here.

You should be a riter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd tape your mouth shut, restrict your arms and legs with rope, then proceed to sodomize you with a strap on when you least expected it, had it been me in your sister's position.  I'm a Hardcore E-thug like that.

Something like this...

I wouldn't be as considerate as the woman in the gif above to use lubricants though...