Jesus FUCK.

Vertu

Incel

Cut. Like. Diamonds.

Zoosus

Chad
Vertu is a troll account. He stopped posting after puahate. Then he made an account on sluthate and made a couple posts. No way that he made an account named 'Vertu' before someone else took it, and became a prolific poster here.

Definitely a fake.

Miss Click

Staff member
Whats going on with that guys masseters? Is he flexing them? Can you hypertrophy them to a point where they look flexed like on the pic in OP?

Miss Click

Staff member
Pizzaface said:
elm said:
Whats going on with that guys masseters? Is he flexing them? Can you hypertrophy them to a point where they look flexed like on the pic in OP?

1. He is flexing them.

2. This picture is Photoshopped as well.

What a fucking fraud. Either way, shouldnt everyone be able to have a jawline like that after cutting low enough? That bone shape is nothing special, the chin itself is narrow and pointy aswell

Miss Click

Staff member
Pizzaface said:
elm said:
What a fucking fraud. Either way, should everyone be able to have a jawline like that after cutting low enough? That bone shape is nothing special, the chin itself is narrow and pointy aswell

Well, he has a thick mandible with flaring gonial angles ( see how his mandible has somewhat of an inverse parabolic curve from the side). It's not that common but it's not extremely rare either. Chances are if you have a protruding square chin and a short ramus right now your jaw would most probably end up looking like that once you cut.

Also it's crazy how no notices the fact that he got otoplasty.
fuck i dont have this. its over

Miss Click

Staff member
Pizzaface said:
elm said:
fuck i dont have this. its over

See my edit, its more of a very slight upward facing curve. I really don't think having flaring gonions is a big deal. It does give you that tapered jaw shape though.
I know what you mean with this curve, my gonions or the part where my masseter is pinned to flares a little bit, i can feel the bone having something at the end and its going outside but not much, although I dont have the ) ( jawline, i guess its straight or maybe even convex, will probably look like SHIT once cut, cant tell for sure though cus im not lean yet