chadD24

Slayer
HIDE YOUR WIFE YOUR KIDS, YOUR PETS, THERE IS A SLAYER ON THE LOOSE

chadD24

Slayer
IcedEarth said:
my gaydar is triggered

no home.

i just cant comprehend walking around with that level of aesthetics. its just not fair

IcedEarth

Slayer
chadD24 said:
IcedEarth said:
my gaydar is triggered

no home.

i just cant comprehend walking around with that level of aesthetics. its just not fair

you do know that some gay dudes aren't that gay but like men too?

he's taking too much care of himself and tries to look hypermasculine, that's very common among goodlooking homos

chadD24

Slayer
IcedEarth said:
chadD24 said:
no home.

you do know that some gay dudes aren't that gay but like men too?

he's taking too much care of himself and tries to look hypermasculine, that's very common among goodlooking homos

nothing gay about having admiration for this level of aesthetics. its like looking at cecil  the lion and acknowledging it was a truly aesthetic creature. doesnt mean you wanna fuck it.

its cos of the eyebrows. when your latino you have to pluck your eyebrows but have to do it carefully or else youll look like a try hard faggot and i know that feel. he should have been more careful sculpting them cus yea alot of people will think its gay but its what you gotta do when your hairy.

its a small flaw that doesnt even matter cos you can have literally a different girl every single night if you had this bone structure

rugby1233

Chad
Imagine this guy's instagram/snapchat/phone inboxes. Nudes being sent 24/7.

Looks_Matter

Normie
negative canthal tilts=death sentence. 
LOL if you think this guy is a slayer.

Seriously, the dude does not look that great in motion. I agree that some of his pics are great, but he just photographs well because of his big ass head. Take a look at him. I would not even give this guy a double-take if I passed him on the street:

Not that special, typical strong featured light featured mestizo type. Also, he's running constant stubble game, like Bateman.