• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Jesse Eisenberg is a huge voicecel and framecel

Copenhagen

Rotter
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
2,777
Reputation
36
[video=youtube]
His voice cracks in all his lines where he's supposed to be mysterious and powerful, just LOL.

Here's a picture with him and one of ex girlfriends. Notice she never directly puts her body against his, and avoids facing him directly. Her body screams that she is not attracted to him, including wearing sunglasses while making eye contact.

 

purps drank

Rotter
Joined
Jun 28, 2015
Messages
3,415
Reputation
14
Yeah I agree, everything about the trailer looks awesome except they really blew the casting by picking him. Lol at "the red capes are coming, the red capes are coming" almost made it sound like a comedy and Jonah Hill was about to pop out for a scene. No idea why they picked him to play this villain 

 
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,492
Reputation
52
Techno Viking said:
The German Dream said:







compact slayer skull  :lol: :lol: :lol:
jesus christ are you low iq...

"narrow" means that it is fucking NARROW, doesn't say shit about proportions (as in his skull is too LONG making it look narrow, not that the actual width is narrow). You also cherrypicked pictures, just lol at taking lens distorted selfies as "proof" of someones "narrow" skull, it looks pretty proportionate in motion (no magic tricks) also look at his skull in pictures with other people you absolute fucking cretin

yeah keep coping you subhuman.
lens distortion my fucking ass  :lol: this guys skull is narrow as fuck...it lacks fucking width and is too long = ITS NARROW
you call this guys skull not narrow too? because his subhuman incel skull looks just like eisenbergs
http://************/uploads/imgur/mr3T9aj.jpg

now lets take a look at a well developed slayer skull:




is that skull lens distorted too? yeah? oh guess what, its still twice as wide as eisenbergs incel skull.
you just disqualified yourself again you clueless coping shit
 

Copenhagen

Rotter
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
2,777
Reputation
36
You can tell a man's worth by the quality of women he gets. Eisenberg fails.
 

lono

Banned
Joined
Jul 4, 2015
Messages
2,604
Reputation
19
purps drank said:
Yeah I agree, everything about the trailer looks awesome except they really blew the casting by picking him. Lol at "the red capes are coming, the red capes are coming" almost made it sound like a comedy and Jonah Hill was about to pop out for a scene. No idea why they picked him to play this villain 


Really you got no idea why?

Here let Ronaldo explain it for you

 
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
717
Reputation
4
typical incel, look at him here, what an anxious fearful incel. JUST LOL.

[video=youtube]
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
3,157
Reputation
8
He is just like in the Facebook film on that video. He literally isn't acting, he is being his pathetic anxious beta self
 
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
717
Reputation
4
just saw posts above, im certain jesse einberg has got a narrow skull. hes got close set eyes but his midface ratio is still 0.97  which means he has compact nose, and close set eyes. measured his FWHR at 1.9, so hes got compact nose high fwhr but his skull is still narrow (you can see it in motion). so hes a complete small skullcel
 

Copenhagen

Rotter
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
2,777
Reputation
36
Jesus here he is with his fellow "person in faith" Andrew Garfield being AMOGGED to hell by real actors.

Amazing what movies can do for a person's image.

 
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
189
Reputation
0
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Jesus here he is with his fellow "person in faith" Andrew Garfield being AMOGGED to hell by real actors.

Amazing what movies can do for a person's image.


Great comparison of men vs boys LOL
 

ThereIsNoGame

Machine
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
5,430
Reputation
11
They picked him for the bad guy because he's ugly.

It just makes it easier for the mainstream media to convince that public that "ugly incel = evil"
 

Copenhagen

Rotter
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
2,777
Reputation
36
virginbychoice said:
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Jesus here he is with his fellow "person in faith" Andrew Garfield being AMOGGED to hell by real actors.

Amazing what movies can do for a person's image.


Great comparison of men vs boys LOL


Notice his new girlfriend's body language of leaning towards the next man with her lower body, she's twisting her hips towards him. Jessie the cuck is turning his body in to "protect her" but the decisions have already been made in her pussy.
 

ThereIsNoGame

Machine
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
5,430
Reputation
11
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
virginbychoice said:
Great comparison of men vs boys LOL


Notice his new girlfriend's body language of leaning towards the next man. He is turning his body in to "protect her" but the decisions have already been made in her pussy.


:lol: :lol:  Holy fuck you guys are right.

At least his girlfriend here is better looking than the one in OP. If all his girlfriends were like in OP, I would not trade lives with him.
 
Top