Jay Cutler amoged to hell

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew

:giggle:

Holy fuck how much do those guys weigh? Jay is like 250 and look tiny+skullcel'd. This can't be real

HarryBalls

Coper
Does he even lift...

Fuck looks like a legit average manlet compared to them.

Reminds me of this

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Some powerlifters/strongmen I assume. Damn, he gets dwarfed by Oversteem aswell

HarryBalls

Coper
ColezRightFoot said:
Holy fuck how much do those guys weigh? Jay is like 250 and look tiny+skullcel'd. This can't be real

Guy on the left is Brian Shaw.

He is 6'8" and 440 lbs.

He deadlifts 1000 lbs basically.

Jay Cutler looks huge in real life, he will only get dwarfed by elite supertall athletes on steroids basically. Also don't get too fooled by lens distances.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
HarryBalls said:
ColezRightFoot said:

He is 6'8" and 440 lbs.

Man is that guy a genetic monster, here he meets phil heath

hahahaha

"Size don't matter" those guys would end most people with 1 arm

RealRob said:
Some powerlifters/strongmen I assume. Damn, he gets dwarfed by Oversteem aswell

I am mirin their huge wrists...

Miss Click

Staff member
ColezRightFoot said:

right guy is around 360-370lbs in that pic, 6'3
left one is probably over 400lbs

:what:

HarryBalls said:
ColezRightFoot said:

He is 6'8" and 440 lbs.

And the guy on the right is Žydrūnas Savickas. He's listed as being 6' 3", and 397 lbs.

The dude has a skull the size of a small country.

lono

Banned
I did not need to see this thread at my barely 130 pound frame.

HarryBalls said:
ColezRightFoot said:

He is 6'8" and 440 lbs.

Yeah just looked them up and FUCK. They make wide slayer Jay look like a framecel. They have legit door wide frames. Total beasts. Genetics that come only once or twice a generation.

MIRIN

Zenith of DOMhood

ColezRightFoot said:
HarryBalls said:

He is 6'8" and 440 lbs.

Yeah just looked them up and FUCK. They make wide slayer Jay look like a framecel. They have legit door wide frames. Total beasts. Genetics that come only once or twice a generation.

MIRIN

Zenith of DOMhood

They're incredibly impressive, but I'd never want to be that big.

There are major health issues with being that size, and you literally have to be constantly eating all day, every day....to maintain a physique that large.

I vaguely remember another strongman competitor talking about it, and the eating part actually sounded....exhausting.

I love to eat, but I don't LIVE to eat....if you know what I mean.

Sacrificial Lamb said:
ColezRightFoot said:

MIRIN

Zenith of DOMhood

There are major health issues with being that size, and you literally have to be constantly eating all day, every day....to maintain a physique that large.

I vaguely remember another strongman competitor talking about it, and the eating part actually sounded....exhausting.

That's quite true to maintain that they are definitely doing twice a days and eating like horses. 

Im simply admiring the genetics that could produce such a human being. It's like a child prodigy or an attractive black girl with blue-green eyes. Of course such a size would be cool for a day but never a lifetime.

At least powerlifters eat junk food. BBs like cutler eat strict diets 99% of the year. Cutler eats over 5lbs of meat alone then pounds of rice and veggies during his cuts. That must get old. So yeah I get what you're saying.

Btw what's your stats brother? 230-240? You look big you juicing?

RoboCopE

Incel
Imagine these guys with your average incel in the middle instead of jay, would legit look like real life stick figure

ColezRightFoot said:
Sacrificial Lamb said:

That's quite true to maintain that they are definitely doing twice a days and eating like horses. 

Im simply admiring the genetics that could produce such a human being. It's like a child prodigy or an attractive black girl with blue-green eyes. Of course such a size would be cool for a day but never a lifetime.

At least powerlifters eat junk food. BBs like cutler eat strict diets 99% of the year. Cutler eats over 5lbs of meat alone then pounds of rice and veggies during his cuts. That must get old. So yeah I get what you're saying.

Btw what's your stats brother? 230-240? You look big you juicing?

I'm natural. Never used steroids, but I'm big for my height.

I'm 5' 9", 250 lbs. I'm not fat, but I'm not shredded either.

I guess you could say I have a "bear mode" physique.