paulus

Banned
They deleted my whole account - fuckin fags

:rage:

POS

Banned
what for? were you dropping to many redpills?

paulus

Banned
rugby1233 said:
What did you say for them to do it?
They couldnt handle the philtrum chin ratio pill - i even linked your thread (stomion) :lol:
[hr]
Apparently linking to this forum is forbidden

BlueBalls

Chad
:banderas:

My account hasn't been deleted cause I actually take that shit seriously.

You mad I'm a well respected user on an actually constructive forum?

ye u mad, u real mad.

Just ask me if you wanna know something boyo

paulus

Banned
BlueBalls said:

ye u mad, u real mad.

My account doesnt just got banned he got completely deleted including all my threads and posts...Fuckin mongs

Watch out bruh youre probably alreadyon their radar

rugby1233

Chad
paulus said:
BlueBalls said:

ye u mad, u real mad.

My account doesnt just got banned he got completely deleted including all my threads and posts...Fuckin mongs

Watch out bruh youre probably alreadyon their radar
Normie violent reaction to a bare naked red pill never ceases to amaze me.

Lol at denying philtrum-chin ratio. That's one of the few established blue pill norms. Did you say something like "sub 2.0 on males is subhuman"? 
I'm seriously considering getting a lengthening genio in ASAP if my sleep tests in the next few months show I won't get bimax. Lower third/chin height is so fucking important. Like right behind "being not actually subhuman" and eye area.

Music

Incel
Has anyone successfully made an account there recently? I'm in the US and still get ip blocked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

paulus

Banned
jawsurgeryforum.com basically consist of 10 people who are there for years and talk to each other

they are all mentally ill

paulus

Banned
Hey guys,

so I was attacked and mugged Friday night by several guys while I was walking back home at night in the city. I was thrown to the ground and the men proceeded to kick me about twenty times in the face. A young lady who was also attacked by the men called the police, i was face down on the ground.

Ambulance took me to the hospital. Of course I was in shock and my left eye started to swell shut. I didn't think anything was too wrong except the left side of my face was numb. Docs immediately put me into a CT-scan and I waited on a bed. Doctor came in and told me I had a bunch of fractures to the left side of my face.

I told him I was supposed to be getting jaw surgery AND cheekbone surgery (i.e. from Sinn the modified lefort 3) obviously he didn't know much about this and he wasn't a plastic surgeon anyway, i was in the ICU trauma wing. I asked to see the x-rays and he showed me and I could see that my zygomatic arch on the left side of my face was fractured. He said the orbital fracture was small and would heal on itself but the zygomatic arch fracture since a part of the left side (i guess the part that protrudes to give your face mid-facial width) had been completely dislodged from the zygoma and I am to meet with their appointed PLASTIC SURGEON on wednesday. Nothing happened to my maxilla or mandible. If you were to look at me right now my left eye is still quite swollen shut and the left side of my upper face is VERY swollen, it's only day 2 since the assault.

I will try and upload an x-ray when I receive it. I really need your guys' help cause I don't know what to do. I can feel sort of bone shifting in my upper face but I'm trying not to touch it.

I guess this is all tentative until I meet with the surgeon on Wednesday, but I'm unsure what's going to happen. It sucks because Dr. Sinn, his office told me will not be doing operations or even taking appointments till April (he was supposed to return early March). I'm wondering because if my left zygoma is already fractured anyway, and I need to have surgery (that is almost certain) to repair the zygoma maybe I should wait and have it done with him and get the orbital rim advancement done at the same time if possible. That would depend on whether of course that's possible, to repair the bone AND do the aesthetic surgery at the same time. I was planning on getting that done several months AFTER the surgery. Or I get whatever repair surgery I need done now (assuming the surgeons here can give me a surgery date that fast) and then just proceed to get jaw surgery in april/may and hopefully the lefort II can still be done later.

I'm also afraid of any aesthetic changes that may occur --I had a black eye once on the right side of my face that lead to some loss of tissue in that area and this is of course much worse. Rico I know you had a zygomatic repair so maybe you can help give me some suggestions. Thought I'd let you guys know. I'm not feeling too terrible but of course I can even touch the left side of my face and chewing is difficult etc. Really bad luck. But it makes me realize how safe you need to be if you get surgery and no more walking through empty streets at night for sure ever.

If you guys have ANY ideas or suggestions let me know, I realize you don't have much to work with yet. Thanks.

http://jawsurgeryforums.com/index.php?topic=5240.0
:cage2:

lmao - bad luck

@"blueballs"

BlueBalls

Chad
paulus said:
jawsurgeryforum.com basically consist of 10 people who are there for years and talk to each other

they are all mentally ill
As opposed to the retards posting here?

Anyway some of those guys have crazy knowledge, some work in or study the cosmetic business. They know doctors and they've met plenty of their patients. It really is a good forum for those who are legit getting surgery.

I just wish it was more frequent.

// Infolinks