Jaw surgery at 31 years of age?

Sixpence

Incel
My lower jaw is below average, upper jaw is ok (not great) and chin is recessed.

I have the money for double jaw surgery + genio, but am 31 and a half years of age.

My jaw is quite narrow too so fillers could help.

Would you get Jaw surgery at that age, or should I just cope with jaw fillers?

justdowhatyouhavetodo

Incel
HBO Manlets

Sixpence

Incel
You only live once
Yeh
I am leaning towards this.

I live in Australia too so I can see Paul Coceancig

I probably need to see Taban too for lat canthoplasty/Almond eye. I can't imagine what I'd look like after all of that.

justdowhatyouhavetodo

Incel
HBO Manlets
see it like this: it also improves your breathing and lowers your chance of snorring and sleep apnea many people get in their old age

justdowhatyouhavetodo

Incel
HBO Manlets
fillers are cope

jaw surgery is legit for anti ageing

Sixpence

Incel
jaw surgery is legit for anti ageing

Yup to be honest man I need jaw surgery.

My weak bones will look shit after 40 without it.

Only issue is I saw an orthodontist last week (for an unrelated issue) and inquired about jaw surgery.

He said some bullshit about how it will make me look worse, and "why do you want so much pain? Just get some fillers"

He seemed very bluepilled though

justdowhatyouhavetodo

Incel
HBO Manlets

One of them is the German Dr. Hermann Sailer, who runs a private clinic in Zurich. VICE reports to his wife Erica, who works as a so-called aesthetic consultant in the clinic: "Men come to us and want a dominant chin and prominent cheekbones. We get more and more inquiries from young men from Germany, there is an incredible trend."

On Sailer's website you stumble across the term "Anteface" several times. It describes a theory by Sailer that assumes that the human lower jaw has moved forward in the course of human history and has thus become an ideal of beauty. The "Anteface" also lists an Incel wiki as the sub-item of a "Looks Theory". Surgeons like Sailer not only offer the lookism community a point of contact, but also share and support their worldview. Erica Sailer confirms that they are contacting men who came across their clinic through Lookism.net or similar forums. The question of how many of them actually have their jaws operated on is only vaguely answered: "We don't just inject a little hyaluronic acid or botox, we change faces. Teenagers and young adults often cannot afford that."
basically saying that many people who get jaw surgery for cosmetic reason are adult men. you are not alone

justdowhatyouhavetodo

Incel
HBO Manlets
Yup to be honest man I need jaw surgery.

My weak bones will look shit after 40 without it.

Only issue is I saw an orthodontist last week (for an unrelated issue) and inquired about jaw surgery.

He said some bullshit about how it will make me look worse, and "why do you want so much pain? Just get some fillers"

He seemed very bluepilled though
you need to consult a redpilled cranofacial surgeon

Sixpence

Incel

basically saying that many people who get jaw surgery for cosmetic reason are adult men. you are not alone
Good to hear
I will try organize a Skype appointment with a good surgeon soon and see if they can recommend what I should get/give me a morph.

justdowhatyouhavetodo

Incel
HBO Manlets
if you can fly you could contact defrancq - he has a lot of oldcels on his homepage