Japan confirmed anti nigger

Browcel

Chad
Anyone who thought those subtitles were legit is low iq.

Aparat

Normie
MulattoFuck said:
All ethniks hate niggers.  They think white people hate them so they do the same to get on whities good side.  Not even kidding.  When in reality whites probably like niggers the most and will actually value a nigger for his niggerness.  No winning being a black-cel in any ethnik country.
I've been trying to not respond, but I must state what's in my mind. I can't believe you wrote these threads: http://lookism.net/Thread-Red-Pill-Life-is-illusion-TAKE-THE-EGO-PILL
http://lookism.net/Thread-Red-Pill-Life-is-void-of-meaning
among others, then write something like that. Hopefully you aren't serious.

Aparat

Normie
MulattoFuck said:
Aparat said:
I've been trying to not respond, but I must state what's in my mind. I can't believe you wrote these threads: http://lookism.net/Thread-Red-Pill-Life-is-illusion-TAKE-THE-EGO-PILL
http://lookism.net/Thread-Red-Pill-Life-is-void-of-meaning
among others, then write something like that. Hopefully you aren't serious.
Dude, but who was...?
Bro, what is not to get?  I'm not even joking, ethnik countries belittle negros for no real reason then to try and appeal to racist white customs.  Japanese people don't even know what a black person does nor do they even see them on a weekly basis and many hold negative sentiment towards them.   The only ethnik countries I think who don't mind blacks are some Arab ones.  (probs because arabs don't listen to whities shit)

I feel as though I haven't explained myself well to you, so I'm going to do that now;don't mind if this is going be kinda long.

Obviously I'm not being serious when I use words like nigger, cracker, curry, spic, gook, ect.(I don't think someone should take offense to a damn word but that's just me..) and not that I care that some random gook or spic-cel that hates half of my blood & loves the other half because they are brainwashed white washed sheeps,  I'm going to be dead someday and so will they.  Life is pointless, holding a grudge against some people who think a certain way because of what they've been conditioned to think isn't worth anything, much less my time and sanity of mind. 

Humans have no more control than animals or trees, can you truly hate a bear who tries to kill you because that is what he does as he is a bear?  He has no conscious choice, and neither does any human, they are just chemicals, conditioning and effects by causes that were put in place an eternity before they were even born.  No I don't hate a bear if he tries to kill me, and that's the same way I feel about anti-black ethniks, or a tree or tornado that destroys my house.  That's their nature, and only a God would be able to alter the balance of nature.  I hold no deep feelings for those who will show disdain towards me and my people just because of our race anymore than a rabbit hates the fox that hunts it. 

However, by all means that doesn't excuse them from being called out and making others aware of the phenomenon (red pill).  Most people including (probs especially)cracker-cels are severely unaware of how much ethniks worship them.  Whenever I hear one of my white friends talk about how they can't get a gf, I tell them promptly that he should just go for ethnik women because they have no standards in their white boys a lot of the times.  Same thing to my BBC friend who only likes Asian and Latinas and wants to move japan, when he should just get jacked and fuck white and black women instead.  Humans are no more advance or difference than trees and should be regarded as such.(Take that as a confidence to talk to a girl you like, idc. ) If one tree's lumber is easily cut down by using an axe and your comrade has said axe (In this case, white = sharpest axe in existence and ethnik pussy = bamboo trees), you'd be inhumane and dishonest to not tell your fellow lumberjacks how to capitalize on it when they think bamboo is somehow made out of steel (I hope you're following)

If anything, the only thing I feel is sorry for the country of Japan;it is absent from spirituality, awakening and enlightenment.  They hold to their ego strongly, status, position and engage in consumerism culture which kills the soul.  Suicide rates do not lie homeboy.  Ego is the death of man and is the cause of all hatred, racism, prejudice, insecurity, weakness is born.   The average bear has no ego and as such it does not kill itself; it isn't in it's nature.
I don't know what is going through the mind of all ethnics that dislike Blacks, neither do you. Perhaps some dislike blacks to appeal with whites, but you don't know what the percentage is and neither do I. What I can tell you is that in my neighborhood all the things I've seen Blacks do: jumping random individuals/friends, attempting to jump me, not being able to go to a park without always keeping my eyes on the cowards, loud, trying to amog you to appeal to their friends; all those things are them digging their own graves/enforcing racism, not me trying to be on whites good side. You think ethnics that live among Blacks hate them for no reason? Whites have no reason to dislike Blacks since most don't live around them, ethnics do. There's way more ethnics living among Blacks than Blacks/ethnics living among Whites, so which imaginary white in their neighborhood are they trying to appeal to? What does it say when someone gets jumped, everyone assumed it was Blacks and 98% of the time was true? Ethnics have way more reason to be racist.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
the vid got taken down by jewtube, anyone know where else to find it?

Blacks slay in osaka

Oe of my friends friend moved to Japan, currently he has 8 girl friends whom he sents constant nudes of

One of my online friends moved to Japan to teach English is white and has some black co workers from America says they slay

Just lol at not even knowing any black people yourself and just lol at not knowing anyone actually in Japan

IceCutter

Gigachad
unfortunately not one of you idiots here (and you all are idiots) are learned or at all cultured enough to speak a word of japanese

so we will never know