Jawanomics

Lookism God
Germany will follow in 20 years...then the UK and then America.

Incelness is rising and rising fast.

These guys are smart, they know what they're doing. Leaving your room as a sub-8 is a losing proposition.

heilsa

Slayer
The longer a person stays in a room, the harder it is to come out

He slept during the day and lived at night, trawling the internet and reading manga - Japanese comics.
sounds like the average asian-american male lifestyle

Weaselface

Coper
Godspeed. As an insufficient human, what is there possibly to gain outside?

Just say no!

Jawanomics

Lookism God
At least these guys don't workcel to pay taxes so single mothers can raise their chad kids on welfare...crushing society is the only away. Society rejects you, so you reject it.

Copenhagen

Slayer
LOL they're shutting down the fucking country, just LOL.

Why should they contribute to producing more girls to be AV stars or fuck foreigners while they get nothing but slave labor?

That's not beta, asians in asia are way more alpha than their fucking cousins in America who are just as beta as the local whites if not more.

Westphal said:

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer![/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Wish me luck in Japan![/font]
When he gos to japan everyone will think he's a tool, already waiting for BetaEurasianCuckold to respond to this one.

Copenhagen

Slayer
Machiavellian said:
Westphal said:

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Gomenasai, my name is Ken-Sama.[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I’m a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer![/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Wish me luck in Japan![/font]
When he gos to japan everyone will think he's a tool, already waiting for BetaEurasianCuckold to respond to this one.

Sounds like my dad lol. My dad speaks and reads fluently. The only problem is that he married Chinese which means that he has zero in common with me. I think Japan is so fucking weird. I'm just glad it's them that attracts Weaboos and not chinks.

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Lets face it though...if they had white girls walking around their streets they would leave their room...that is why their cousins in America do it.