James Dean really wasn't goodlooking

[video=youtube]
Recessed maxilla, bad undereye support, meh everything else.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Kinda legit. He really knew how to work the camera though, like models (apparently, not so much in this video though).

Sorry @"Magnus" @"Supreme Gentleman"

Magnus

Lookism God
Yea he wasn't MM tier and his infra orbitals were trash tier but his other features were pretty solid, good chin, lips, nose, coloring, philtrum etc 

Magnus said:
Yea he wasn't MM tier and his infra orbitals were trash tier but his other features were pretty solid, good chin, lips, nose, coloring, philtrum etc 

Vertical chin projection is good, mentolabial fold is pretty meh. Nose is debatable, too upturned/feminine for my taste.
Imo all these old actors get haloed hard by greyscale since it boosts shadowing/perceived angularity. Pretty much all of them look way worse in color.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Sekrets said:
he's decent looking, but in a manlety sort of way.

Harbinger said:
He gets beaten by this guy

[video=youtube]

fuuuark this song i remember it from somewhere
That's a song by Gwen Stefani.

twisty

Banned
I get the point..he hadnt strong bone structure and face wise he was very handsome  but not top tier.. His profile is 8.5/10
He ruled charimsa, rebellious bad boy game and his own style..His frame was shit as well
That together made him ulimate slayer..
But Paul Newman ad Marlon Brando amogs him to oblivion

Magnus

Lookism God
twisty said:
I get the point..he hadnt strong bone structure and face wise he was very handsome  but not top tier.. His profile is 8.5/10
He ruled charimsa, rebellious bad boy game and his own style..His frame was shit as well
Yea this too, it's not just his looks that people loved and remembered

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
There were no good looking guys before like 1995, hate when people glamorize these oldschoolcels

Chincel

Normie
It was his rebellious ways (remember that the 50's were pretty tame) and youth that halo'd his looks.

twisty

Banned
Amnesia said:
There were no good looking guys before like 1995, hate when people glamorize these oldschoolcels
lol dumbass..
There wasnt better looking guy like Paul Newman in history of mankind..watch him young at videos ..phaggot
Brando as well

twisty

Banned
ass said:
twisty said:
Twisty you are my favourite poster
Thank bro...u are mine too i like your threads...u really have eye for aesthetics

offthewall

Slayer
I used to be his biggest fan but I'm beginning to think it is more the myth of him than anything else. He was a very good looking guy but wouldn't stand out in 2016.

blank

Incel
twisty said:
Amnesia said:
lol dumbass..
There wasnt better looking guy like Paul Newman in history of mankind..watch him young at videos ..phaggot
Brando as well
Prime Pitt makes him look like an insect. He would have been a virgin if he wasn't an international acting superstar.

JawExpert

Normie
twisty said:
Amnesia said:
lol dumbass..
Brando as well
ass said:
twisty said:
Twisty you are my favourite poster