• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Jackie Chan calls America 'most corrupt country in the world'

zyzz007

Lookism God
[size=x-small][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The martial arts star called the U..S the 'most corrupt' country in the world during a recent interview on a Hong Kong television show[/font][/size]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]'Where does this Great Breakdown (financial crisis) come from? It started exactly from the world, the United States,' Chan told the interviewer. 'When I was interviewed in the U.S., people asked me, I said the same thing.[/font]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2261567/Jackie-Chan-calls-America-corrupt-country-world.html

I agree Jackie, well said. Death to USA, they stole it from the Native Indians.
:clap:

gaunt

Machine
they stole it from the Native Indians.

it was basic conquest

what, would you leave an entire unexplored country and turn back?

the natives got mogged

• Banned

zyzz007

Lookism God
gaunt said:
they stole it from the Native Indians.

it was basic conquest

the natives got mogged

Wud u say the same thing if a nigger thug came in ur house and kicked u out, stole ur women and set up shop?
Ur neighbourhood and house is unexplored wrt his ghetto. He mogged the fuck outta u and it was just basic conquest according to u.

FuckThis

Rotter
Lol USA is the greatest contry in the world. 

Being rich in USA is the best thing ever. 

So what if they killed natives,all wealth is based on murder. You either take or you lose it

gaunt

Machine
zyzz007 said:
gaunt said:
it was basic conquest

the natives got mogged

Wud u say the same thing if a nigger thug came in ur house and kicked u out, stole ur women and set up shop?
Ur neighbourhood and house is unexplored wrt his ghetto. He mogged the fuck outta u and it was just basic conquest according to u.

well yeah, it's the same logic

kill or be killed bro

• Banned

zyzz007

Lookism God
FuckThis said:

So what if they killed natives,all wealth is based on murder. You either take or you lose it
 U support the slaughter of innocents for wealth and call the satanic corrupt evil USA the best in the world, speaks volumes of ur true character which most women also have today.

gaunt

Machine
zyzz007 said:
FuckThis said:

U support the slaughter of innocents for wealth and call the satanic corrupt evil USA the best in the world, speaks volumes of ur true character which most women also have today.

i don't believe in halting the natural order of things

the strong should kill the weak

we are the weak and we are dying alone, childless

it's just how it works

we are being left behind in evolution, we aren't contributing to the advancement of mankind and now we rot like the extra, left over chaff that we are

we are lemons

FuckThis

Rotter
zyzz007 said:
FuckThis said:

You either gonna be a winner or a loser. Make your choice,you either gonna kill or be killed. 

Today in 2016 there are 7 billion people,never has a human life been more worthless. I would wipe out 3 billions for 1 million dollars. 

Who cares

FuckThis

Rotter
gaunt said:
zyzz007 said:

we are the weak and we are dying alone, childless

it's just how it works

we are being left behind in evolution, we aren't contributing to the advancement of mankind and now we rot like the extra, left over chaff that we are

we are lemons

Oh i agree with your message but both

>evolution
>advancment

Both of these are not real things. There is no advancment,if you can take a one look around you ans consider it advancment you are far gone. 

Evolution is just a bogus theory crafted by satanists to enslave us even more

zyzz007

Lookism God
FuckThis said:
zyzz007 said:

You either gonna be a winner or a loser. Make your choice,you either gonna kill or be killed. 

Today in 2016 there are 7 billion people,never has a human life been more worthless. I would wipe out 3 billions for 1 million dollars. 

Who cares

U see I grew up differently than u two devils in this thread in that I believed in living righteously and not living like fucking cruel pyschotic animals but based on what both of u said, I wudnt mind if a nigger came in to both ur houses tonight and raped both of u since neither of u belong to the Father anyways. I knoe u will like it, not sure about guant.

FuckThis

Rotter
zyzz007 said:
FuckThis said:

Who cares

U see I grew up differently than u two devils in this thread in that I believed in living righteously and not living like fucking cruel pyschotic animals but based on what both of u said, I wudnt mind if a nigger came in to both ur houses tonight and raped both of u since neither of u belong to the Father anyways. I knoe u will like it, not sure about guant.

Lol

I am not participating in society because of that. But objectivly if i were to participate i would need to accept kill or be killed.

RememberMew

Regular
gaunt said:

Can't the strong just be much better off than the weak? Why do they have to kill them?

Most people don't contribute shit. They just spend their lives obtaining resources to consume or horde.

gaunt

Machine
RememberMew said:
gaunt said:

Can't the strong just be much better off than the weak? Why do they have to kill them?

Most people don't contribute shit. They just spend their lives obtaining resources to consume or horde.

because the weak live shitty lives anyway, there are too many subhumans

imo

sometimes i like to imagine if there were hardcore global eugenics and the whole world was full of beautiful and smart high achievers, but in reality it's a miserable overstuffed poverty fest of ugly dopes like us

RememberMew

Regular
gaunt said:
because the weak live shitty lives anyway, there are too many subhumans

imo

sometimes i like to imagine if there were hardcore global eugenics and the whole world was full of beautiful and smart high achievers, but in reality it's a miserable overstuffed poverty fest of ugly dopes like us
I agree that poor people and people with obviously horrific genes need to stop reproducing. Can't really enforce that second one without going fascist, but we need to at least establish financial prerequisites and compulsory child development classes. Also
[video=youtube]

Foxx

Average Guy
zyzz007 said:
gaunt said:
it was basic conquest

the natives got mogged

I would shoot him dead after he broke in regardless of his skin color.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Foxx said:
zyzz007 said:

well then the indians shud have murdered the whites the second they stepped foot on shore.

Foxx

Average Guy
zyzz007 said:
Foxx said:

well then the indians shud have murdered the whites the second they stepped foot on shore.

Too bad they didn't have guns and good immune systems.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Foxx said:
zyzz007 said:

Too bad they didn't have guns and good immune systems.

shud have shot them to death with their spears and bows and arrows.