I've returned back from Poland...

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
...the land:

- full of hotties, they are everywhere, young, cute, horny girls that want P in V
- full of young mothers, I've even witnessed at least two 15yr looking girls having their own daughter or son in their baby cart
- full of hookers sitting nearby the roads and offering a blowjob for 50zl and a regular intercourse for 70zl
- full of groups of bored youngsters without money just messing around and waiting till night to enjoy some alcohol or sexual fun
- where I met the most beautiful girl ever, she helped their parents in a newly opened cafeteria
- where I bought a pack of Chinese beers for a discounted price
- where the rich cultural-historical sights and no filthy ethnics are present
- where I experienced an unbearable sexual frustration due to aforementioned facts

legit, i wonder if thetrews can make it there

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
NormalfagsPissMeOff said:
Isn't it easy to slay because the average polack is 3/10 potato faced?

It's a myth, I've seen many good looking ones, I think it is overexaggerated. 

I've experienced disgust in facial expressions of Polish girls when observing them with my lustful face. :(

JustTheWayYouAre said:
NormalfagsPissMeOff said:
Isn't it easy to slay because the average polack is 3/10 potato faced?

It's a myth, I've seen many good looking ones, I think it is overexaggerated. 

I've experienced disgust in facial expressions of Polish girls when observing them with my lustful face. :(

Sure there are good looking guys too, but the average guy is still uglier than in other countries from what I've seen when I visited Poland.

They are lower inhibition than nerdics/germans though by far.

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Im polish and when i went to France few months ago i experienced something completely different. 

- ethnicks everywhere

- i was one of the better lookism people, i experienced confidence boost

- ugly girls

- dirty streets

- atmosphere of primitiveness

Poland is far better but i feel more like a subhuman here

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Jawline said:
Im polish and when i went to France few months ago i experienced something completely different. 

- ethnicks everywhere

- ugly girls

- dirty streets

Yes, it is one of my favourite countries, it is just about 150km from where I live to visit its southern part. I am a huge fan of the Polish culture and cuisine, I really enjoy pierogy, smazalnije ryb, bary mleczne, mocne piwo and so on!

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Jawline said:

- ethnicks everywhere

- ugly girls

- dirty streets

Yes, it is one of my favourite countries, it is just about 150km from where I live to visit its southern part. I am a huge fan of the Polish culture and cuisine, I really enjoy pierogy, smazalnije ryb, bary mleczne, mocne piwo and so on!
tfw that things are alien to you, becuase you dont participate in social life and live in your own world

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Jawline said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
tfw that things are alien to you, becuase you dont participate in social life and live in your own world

What exactly do you mean? That I can't enjoy a glass of Kasztelan beer and a bowl of pierogy filled with cabbage and mushroom without social life? :lol: I don't think so, but you're right about the misery of watching the cute girls and feeling alienated.

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Jawline said:

What exactly do you mean? That I can't enjoy a glass of Kasztelan beer and a bowl of pierogy filled with cabbage and mushroom without social life? :lol: I don't think so, but you're right about the misery of watching the cute girls and feeling alienated.

I mean that these are the social/tourist things. As an antisocial incel, i dont go to bars, i dont eat traditional food (food for tourists and for special ocassions), i dont drink alcohol etc.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Jawline said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:

I mean that these are the social/tourist things. As an antisocial incel, i dont go to bars, i dont eat traditional food (food for tourists and for special ocassions), i dont drink alcohol etc.

That's a huge mistake. You should join us in the near future and spend a few days with us travelling across Poland. My friend is a bit weird too, but you would probably feel better in the company of other like-minded individuals than dwelling alone in the front of your PC.

heilsa

Slayer
polishplayboy said:
legit, i wonder if thetrews can make it there

looooooooooooooooooool this cant be real - he looks ethnic as fuck

Vertu

Incel
You aspies fantasize too much about "pussy paradises".