• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I've put in a stong case for MOTY, but ridiculously_histrionic is gonna jack my momen

tum

fucking fag

Who got last year's MOTY cancelled via ridiculous alt game?

Me, that's who.

Who brought gay-spamming Prince to the fore and championed the new wave of alt-posting?

Me, that's who.

Who's gonna get all the credit?

ridiculously_shopping_in_the_kids_section

DrunkenSailor

Regular
You are like that runner who leads the entire race only to retire in the last lap.

ridiculously_likeable

Immortal Prophet
Prince_of_Poontang said:
tum

fucking fag

Who got last year's MOTY cancelled via ridiculous alt game?

Me, that's who.

Who brought gay-spamming Prince to the fore and championed the new wave of alt-posting?

Me, that's who.

Who's gonna get all the credit?

ridiculously_shopping_in_the_kids_section

2 dennises

about the first bold - my client told me it had a higher cause: to get Boyo to win since BBC was amassing alts and voted for himself; was such a simple method sufficient for admin's/poobear's/mods' brains to melt and make them just ... cancel everything? yes

about the second one - they are going to absolutely fucking regret it, one way or another :giggle:; remember, he studies law and going through thousands of pages of legislation and legal theory books represents doing homework and polishing my knowledge and skills for him ; not to mention those numerous accusations that he is an evil psychopathic maniac at his core were not entirely unfounded, to say the least