I've noticed reaction pics rarely use mongoloids

White God

Normie
Is it because mongoloids can't express emotion well? I think so. Or rather that they don't experience emotions.

Blacks on the other hand express emotion very well. You will never find mongoloids gesticulating like this:

neurotransmitters?

TheTrews

Normie
LOL 

I've also never heard anyone say about a mongoloid that 'their eyes suddenly opened wide in shock or surprise'  :lol:

modified

hairloss expert
White God said:
Is it because mongoloids can't express emotion well? I think so. Or rather that they don't experience emotions.

Blacks on the other hand express emotion very well. You will never find mongoloids gesticulating like this:

neurotransmitters?
Blacks are awesome for this. This is why they're great dancers/singers/etc. Low inhibition and high emotional expressiveness.

Exact opposite of Asians who are emotionally suppressive and high inhibition.

Copenhagen

Slayer
How many of you are willing to go through terabytes of Asian talk shows / media, to get good reaction vids?

White God

Normie
modified said:
White God said:

neurotransmitters?
Blacks are awesome for this. This is why they're great dancers/singers/etc. Low inhibition and high emotional expressiveness.

Exact opposite of Asians who are emotionally suppressive and high inhibition.
Yes it's interesting how they are opposites in some ways. But I wonder, mongoloids are low empathy, are blacks high empathy? Possibly. In mongoloid countries you can hack someone up with a machete on the street and mongos will walk past like nothing is happening. But in black "ghetto" communities, when there are fights the whole neighborhood gets involved in a brawl lol.

ilikedicks

Coper
I've seen some quality asian reaction gifs, but in general yes blacks are the best for it. Blacks are just very expressive as a people in everything that they do. Dancing, singing blacks are just at the top of their game when it comes to raw emotion. Very rarely does someone of another group sing or dance with such passion as blacks in mainstream music though they do exist....Teena Marie, Christina Aguilera, Lady Gaga. Funny that all 3 have some sort of latin ancestry though lol.

White God

Normie
I wouldn't say Gaga is passionate, she's pretty subtle and constrained.