I've never seen a very good looking person with BDD

FireHaze

Gigachad
Probably because they don't exist.

All BDD sufferers are not necessarily ugly but have at least one glaring flaw that prevents them from being good looking. Whether it be skin or hair or nose w/e.

I'm heavily of the opinion that they diagnose you with BDD when you refuse to cope with your flaws like most normal people and that ultimately it's not real. It's just being redpilled.

shlayer

Slayer
I also think diagnosing realy ugly people with bdd is just wrong, i think doctors should have 
The right to just say "look man im sorry but your just fucking ugly"

FireHaze

Gigachad
shlayer said:
I also think diagnosing realy ugly people with bdd is just wrong, i think doctors should have 
The right to just say "look man im sorry but your just fucking ugly"
lmfao legit

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Well, duh very good looking people are so rare that they would 99.9999999999999999% know they were good looking. People treat them well and they get complimented regularly. 

BDD exists for mostly people in the 5-6.5 range, and trust me it does exist for both guys and girls

rigidity

Slayer
There's sometimes some weird attention seeking component to it.   As in people make negative comments about their appearance to get positive comments from others.   That sort of thing happens here sometimes even (e.g., orb and SR).