I've just given up on life

Bojack

Lookism God
The game is so rigged unless you were born with everything. My life holds no meaning and I can no longer improve anything. I will just slowly rot away until I am nothing.

Darkman

Normie
Life is 99% genetics. Trying to improve yourself with shit genetics is like trying to polish a turd.

Bojack

Lookism God
Darkman said:
Life is 99% genetics. Trying to improve yourself with shit genetics is like trying to polish a turd.
Genetics are everything :redstomper:

So legit brother. I'm realizing more and more that the only thing that matters is the circumstances you are born into (genetics, class, location during teens). Life is just a fucking pointless scam if you weren't born with either high looks or high money, ideally both.

FuckThis

Slayer
Men i dont even remember my good days.
it seems like a liftime ago

Where have they went? I only mildly remember my biggest love, and even that seems faded, she is moved on, so it is not like it even exists. It seems i am just waiting for something to happen, or just to die at this point...

I even have a gf, but it dosent make me happy, i think life in general is just fucked up, i see no point.

Joncoping

Normie
Bojack said:
The game is so rigged unless you were born with everything. My life holds no meaning and I can no longer improve anything. I will just slowly rot away until I am nothing.
Nah most people are happy despite not being born with everything. You only need to tick a few boxes to be happy. You are unhappy because they were born with NOTHING. There's a big middle ground between 9/10 and 1/10 where a lot of people are happy.

FuckThis

Slayer
Joncoping said:
Bojack said:
Nah most people are happy despite not being born with everything. You only need to tick a few boxes to be happy. You are unhappy because they were born with NOTHING. There's a big middle ground between 9/10 and 1/10 where a lot of people are happy.

Lol, whoever is happy in this valley of tears, is either a saint or a devil

Bojack

Lookism God
Joncoping said:
Bojack said:
Legit I was born with shit genetics and I didn't even have a rich family to fall back on. I have nothing.
[hr]
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
i dont blame you for giving up, infact, it is a logical decision in your case, and in many of our cases

you said you were 20, but you still look like a 9th grader, you never really had a chance to develop into a man (and never will)

in terms of sexual dimorphism, you have none, and surgery could never replicate sexual dimorphism, you have thin bones, manlet, asian on top of all that, (i'm positive you have a sub5 inch cock)

now im not saying all of this to offend you, im helping others understand why you chose to go MGTOW (im sure many other users are in your situation but have PS wetdreams every night)
Legit I have nothing in my life. I don't give a flying fuck about anyone or anything, no one has given me any reason to care. All I feel is rage and sadness every waking second. I just want to end my life as quickly as possible, there is nothing out there for me anymore.

PucciBoi

Subhuman
hm. you were worth knowing, bud. it's your life to take always. don't let things get you blue :H:

iNeedHair

Coper
Don't need everything, just need to be born into wealth or have good looks. If you don't have either of those then you better hope you're born with a vag.

Bojack

Lookism God
Caligula333 said:
Legit thread
It's been like three years since I made this thread and I still kind of feel the same way, holy fuck at this modern reality. This world is a joke. Why was I born into this shit?

Bojack

Lookism God
TheLifeMaxer said:
Just be confident...
:banderas:
Lmao; I still get that advice from normies, holy fuck. They just live in a different reality.