• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I've just confirmed there is about 5 guys per decent girl

Currycel

Regular
It's ridiculous. Just give up if you're ugly.

Let me say this.

If you're below a lookism 7, you have NO chance with hot women. Period

There is literally no point in living as a sub5. Girls literally have hundreds male sub5s to chose from. Why would they choose you? I was speaking to this 5 white girl today a couple days ago and she confirmed it 

Everytime I see a short, ethnic, balding, or just overall ugly man, I cringe because I know they will never get a hot girl. So I guess the only condolences I have is that there is a ton of guys in my situation 

Just for reference though. I'm stemceling so the guys are uglier than normal. Stop though at some point every man will become incel

N

National Shitposting Agency

Currycel said:
It's ridiculous. Just give up if you're ugly.

Let me say this.

If you're below a lookism 7, you have NO chance with hot women. Period

There is literally no point in living as a sub5. Girls literally have hundreds male sub5s to chose from. Why would they choose you? I was speaking to this 5 white girl today a couple days ago and she confirmed it 

Everytime I see a short, ethnic, balding, or just overall ugly man, I cringe because I know they will never get a hot girl. So I guess the only condolences I have is that there is a ton of guys in my situation 

Just for reference though. I'm stemceling so the guys are uglier than normal. Stop though at some point every man will become incel

No shit. Everyone should have realized that there are indeed dating leagues by the time they're in high school.