• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I've found out one of the hottest girls from HS...

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
...received a PhD in nuclear physics recently.

The girl looked like a regular model, pretty, facially harmonious blonde with universal appeal. :ugh:

I remember to have dreamed about dating the girl like her once, she was essentially the epitome of the imaginable back then. A few years later, somebody told me her junkie classmate banged her at 16 or 17. It was unbearable, since this weed smoker/loafer/MMORPG player was a relatively cool guy and really appealing to girls, they liked him because he looked good and acted in a care-free manner. Even my oneitis considered him very cute, albeit "too young" back then.

I coped using the stereotypes like "dumb blonde", "slut", etc. I accidentally found out she is an extremely bright nuclear physicist, holy fuck, this is too much.

+++

She is slutty as fuck, notice her drunk make out with two different guys, and how one of them feel amogged after being ignored while witnessing the another one taking control over the situation.

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Still trying to find her pics. FB account is inaccesible and she doesn't figure in the public galleries posted by her former classmates.

Currycel

Regular
Well did she go to good universities

Pretty much anyone can get a phd nowadays, if it's not from one of the top 10 then it's a worthless degree well almost garbage but I'd bet my balls she won't find a job as a nuclear physicists if it is from a shitty school

a_nimbus

Banned
Currycel said:

Pretty much anyone can get a phd nowadays, if it's not from one of the top 10 then it's a worthless degree well almost garbage but I'd bet my balls she won't find a job as a nuclear physicists if it is from a shitty school

dude do you even have a degree? stfu you coping bitch

Ascent_II

Machine
Good/above average genetics come in packages, boyo. Better looking people are often time more intelligent. Obviously, you have the stereotype of the "hot dumb Chad" and "hot Stacey/dumb blonde" but they're just exaggerated really. 

I remember when I was beginning to get more fascinated by aesthetics, I decided to look at some modelling agencies and one of the guys who was insanely GL and tall was completing his PhD.

:cage:

This is life. C'est la vie.

Dolly Buster

Champion
True Romance said:
The OP is Tyger

No, OP is some guy from Czechoslovakia or Yugoslavia, not sure which one.

The fact is that college degrees are worthless.

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
I am too drunk to search for the images. I might find some prom gallery eventually, but not today.

Montross

Joke
Currycel said:

there are no dumb physicists boyo not from any school.

IceCutter

Megastar
Holy fuck she looks stupid

conclusive proof that sex does, contrary to popular belief, make you more intelligent

Currycel

Regular
Montross said:
Currycel said:

99% of physicists don't accomplish anything. I said if she's not in the top 10 then most likely she will never do anything that required her to do a phd

To actually do ground breaking things you need to be 160+ IQ at minimum and work hard which would mean that there is a good chad she's going to one of the top universities otherwise like I said, getting a phd is more like getting a prestigious masters degree cuz the point of the phd is to be a researcher and actually contribute knew knowledge but like I said she won't if she's not a 1 in 10000 level IQ

IceCutter

Megastar
Currycel said:
Montross said:

99% of physicists don't accomplish anything. I said if she's not in the top 10 then most likely she will never do anything that required her to do a phd

To actually do ground breaking things you need to be 160+ IQ at minimum and work hard which would mean that there is a good chad she's going to one of the top universities otherwise like I said, getting a phd is more like getting a prestigious masters degree cuz the point of the phd is to be a researcher and actually contribute knew knowledge but like I said she won't if she's not a 1 in 10000 level IQ
Even the worse school that offers a Physics PHD will be respected, and take a very intelligent student to obtain it. Montross is correct.

Anakind

Champion
It's a brutal red pill when you realize the slutty blonde who got fucked by drug dealers is even more intelligent than you are. I knew girls like that from high school myself.

when you dont have social problems and arent preoccupied with getting laid.....you can easily get a PhD because you have all this extra time when your not miserable for studying

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Pics added in the OP.

Let's summarize her:

- high IQ (most likely 140+) 
- talented in sports, won some competitions 
- having a model a look 
- inducing impression she is an innocent little angel, chaste talented woman with strong discipline and morals
- being extremely slutty and promiscuous at the same time