I've decided to overcome my lack of height

B

BruceWayne

My father recently told me something that really pissed me off. He said that my height isn't a shortcoming. Then I was wondering, how the fuck it's not a shortcoming when it makes me less attractive/desirable as a man? How the fuck it's not a shortcoming when it makes me physically inferior to other men? How the fuck it's not a shortcoming when less jobs are available for me?

Do you know how it feels to be 5'6" with a 5'10" father? How can I stop thinking that if I was just my father height or an inch shorter , I wouldn't be considered short? That I wouldn't get towered by women on a daily basis? That I would be able to stand eye-to-eye and even look down to other men? So now the situation is basically, my father is tall, but me short, I'm repulsive to women but my father is not. How can I possibly accept this when only  1 male out of 20 that is significantly shorter than his father nowadays?

I don't know how bad it hurt me (and probably will never will), but what I know for sure is that I slept on average 2 hours a night from the age 11-17, I suffered from depression, I had poor nutrition and bad eating habit. What I know is all these things can possibly harm my growth. And this has left me guilt. Not a day goes by where I don't say to myself, "I could have done something".

My parents failed me, I failed myself. But I can't live in regret for the rest of my life, because I still have unfinished business. I've decided to bury my past deep down and try not to dig it up anymore.

dwarf

Incel
Good

No point in bitching about somethign you can't change. I can sit all day and look at the past or all the things I SHOULD have done, but I can't. This is what our life as incels is about - play the fucking hand you were dealt and be on with it. No one is gonna give you the silver platter like they to do Chad, you gotta fight and bust your ass off.

lono

Banned
get on test, hgh, and igf-1 peptides

go for latino women

B

BruceWayne

dwarf said:
Good

No point in bitching about somethign you can't change. I can sit all day and look at the past or all the things I SHOULD have done, but I can't. This is what our life as incels is about - play the fucking hand you were dealt and be on with it. No one is gonna give you the silver platter like they to do Chad, you gotta fight and bust your ass off.
You mean I am not a Chad?

lono said:

go for latino women
Why are those tests for? I only go for white women

Jesus Christ said:
Short women exist.
Which means I must give up all the tall ones?

lono

Banned
BruceWayne said:
dwarf said:
Good

You mean I am not a Chad?

lono said:

go for latino women
Why are those tests for? I only go for white women

Jesus Christ said:
Short women exist.
Which means I must give up all the tall ones?
frame

allindaeyes

Banned
i m 5'11 and I feel normal. Just lol at you faggots below this height I would neck myself. I get amog by busty 5'9 heels wearing sluts in college HAHA!

neger

Subhuman
Move to one of these countries with average male height below 5'6

You could be king of manlets in Cambodia 

Mexico 5’5.9″

Pakistan 5’5.7″

Singapore 5’5.6″

Thailand 5’5.5″

Mongolia 5’5.5″

Malaysia 5’5.4″

Sri Lanka 5’5.4″

Malawi 5’5.4″

Bahrain 5’5.2″

Iraq 5’5.1″

Nigeria 5’5″

Peru 5’4.7″

North Korea 5’4.5″

India 5’3.9″

Vietnam 5’3.8″

Philippines 5’3.8″

Indonesia 5’3.6″

Cambodia 5’3.1″

TheTrews

Normie
Your story sounds a lot like mine op. Everyday is a mental struggle.

How big is your dick nbpel, did it impact its growth too or only your height?

futurehuman

Normie
Don't worry I'm 5'11 and I'm still an incel. Height won't save you from your other shortcomings.